Front Desk Agent Night Audit
Company: HP Hotels
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job DescriptionYou thrive when others sleep, have an eye for
detail, and are service-minded. If you have a "Passion for
Perfection" and a "Passion for Service", this job is for You! Our
Front Desk Agent/Night Auditor position will ensure all necessary
front desk and night audit activities are accomplished. The ideal
candidate will compile and verify the correctness of all of the
Hotel's accounts on a nightly basis while serving guest's needs. As
Front Desk Agent/ Night Auditor, you will:
- Great all customers who approach the front desk in a hospitable
- Check-in arriving guests in the most efficient manner possible,
following established procedures
- Review arriving reservations for the date early in the shift,
checking for special requests, VIPs, etc, pre assigning rooms as
- Count cash drawer at beginning and end of shift. Prepare shift
- Compare housekeeping reports with the folio bucket at the
beginning of the PM shift or when housekeeping is finished.
- Enter all wake-up calls accurately
- Handle complaints efficiently and effectively
- Post room and tax accurately, verifying postings to the
Housekeeper's and Rooms Revenue Report.
- Balance all income within proper areas.
- Prepare the Daily Sales and Revenue Report.
- Perform all activities of a Front Desk Clerk.
- Follow Night Auditor's Checklist completely.
- Set up Continental Breakfast presentation.
- Transmit nightly figures to HP HOTELS. Fax Daily Sales and
Revenue Report to HP HOTELS.
- Complete required reports correctly. Assemble audit bag.
Closeout day on the register.
- Check and change any ribbons, paper, etc., as needed.
- Do any last-minute ordering for breakfast.
- Open lobby doors at the assigned time.
- Perform other duties as needed.Fundamental RequirementsPrior
experience as a Front Desk Clerk or Night Auditor is required. To
be successful, you will need basic English communication skills.
This job requires standing and walking 100% of the time, regularly
bending, pushing, pulling, carrying, and the ability to perform
repetitive motions for the entire shift. This job requires you to
be able to push, pull, or lift a minimum of 20lbs. We administer
pre-employment background checks.We Make A Meaningful Difference In
TheLives Of Our Team Members, Who In TurnDeliver Memorable Customer
Experiences AndProduce Exceptional Results For Our Owners EOE
Keywords: HP Hotels, Rock Hill , Front Desk Agent Night Audit, Accounting, Auditing , Pineville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!