Quality Systems Auditor
Company: Aalberts integrated piping systems
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Quality Systems Auditor - Pageland, SC At Aalberts Integrated
Piping Systems, we have the best, most complete flow control device
and connection technology portfolio in the industry. Our goal is to
make it an easier and better buying experience by being the only
organization that offers a complete line of flow control devices
and piping systems solutions. We feature a full range of
connections, including push, press, thread, groove, sweat, and
crimp to fit your Commercial, Industrial, and Backflow Prevention
needs. At Aalberts IPS, we recognize the importance of providing
our employees with a good work environment and an excellent
benefits package.Summary: Primarily responsible for successful
administration of companies internal auditing program. Serves as
point contact for external ISO 9001:2015 surveillance and
certification audits. Support audits and certification activities
for testing and calibration laboratories as outlined in ISO
17025:2017. Provides guidance and support for continued ISO 9001
and 17025 certifications.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in implementation and maintenance of an internal audit
program as outlined in ISO 9001:2015 (Clause 9.2). Participating as
an Auditor and/or Lead Auditor.
- Drafts timely audit reports documenting findings including
non-conformances and recommendations for improvements to processes
and Quality Management System.
- Identify and drive implementation of improvement opportunities
for internal processes and auditing programs.
- Evaluate audits to identify adverse and emerging trends.
Propose potential actions to close gaps and drive improvements in
these focus areas.
- Assist in development, implementation, and maintenance of an
Internal Auditor Training Program. Support RCA and CAPA training
for new and existing employees.
- Assists departments in problem-solving and identification and
implementation of improvements to guarantee quality and customer
- Ensure identification and timely response and resolution of
nonconformances and deviations identified during internal
- Continually improve all stages of process and product
qualifications and validations, product test methods, inspection
guidelines and Quality System procedures.
- Support external audits from customers, regulatory agencies and
/or any interested third party. Primary point contact for external
ISO 9001:2015 surveillance and certifying audits.
- Provide training to plant supervision and production personnel
on QMS procedures and work instructions to assure the necessary
understand and adherence to QMS requirements.
- Implementation and maintenance of policies and procedures
confirming compliance to QMS and ISO standards.
- Other duties and responsibilities as directed by Quality
Department leadership. This is not a comprehensive listing of
activities, duties or responsibilities required of this position.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones
may be assigned as deemed necessary by Quality leadership.
- 3 -5 years' experience auditing processes against ISO 9001 and
ISO 17025 standards.
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 - Quality Management System,
ISO 17025:2017 - Testing and Calibration Laboratories and ISO
19011:2018 - Auditing Management Systems.
- Must be a certified ISO:9001 auditor. Certification must be
from a reputable organization.
- Strong written and verbal communication; as well as effective
presentation skills to all levels of the organization.
- Experienced problem-solver able to perform and evaluate
effective root cause analysis and corrective action efforts.
Experience with quality tools and continuous improvement
- Experienced author of procedures and work instructions in
support of ISO 9001 compliance.
- Demonstrated proficiency with common Microsoft Office programs
(Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.,)Preferred Education,
Experience and Qualification:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Quality Management, or
- American Society for Quality (ASQ) Certified Quality Auditor
- Practitioner of Lean principles, practices, and tools. Aalberts
Integrated Piping Systems is an equal opportunity employer. At
Aalberts IPS, we are committed to treating all Applicants fairly
based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without
regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law.
Keywords: Aalberts integrated piping systems, Rock Hill , Quality Systems Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Pageland, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!