Company: Atlas Surveying Inc
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: $17+ DOEAtlas Surveying, Inc. is an
industry-leading professional land surveying firm with offices in
Savannah/Hilton Head, Charleston, Charlotte and
Greenville/Spartanburg. We use conventional tools and
state-of-the-art robots and drones to conduct surveys and perform
certifications, and to provide real-time GPS and aerial mapping. We
serve real estate developers, and construction, architectural and
engineering firms in the public and private sectors. We need an
energetic multi-tasker to join our fast-paced team in the role of
Administrative Assistant. The right candidate will perform
day-to-day business and administrative activities for our Charlotte
division. The role will work closely with Field Crews and CAD
Teams, and will play an important role in the success of the
office. The Administrative Assistant will collaborate with
counterparts and Office or Business Managers in other Field
Offices, and will have opportunity for advancement to the role of
Office Manager based upon our mutual success. Essential
- Provide administrative assistance to Field, CAD, and Office
management as requested.
- Receive incoming survey requests. Record in Project Management
system and notify appropriate Crew Supervisor. Perform preliminary
research of deeds and tax records online. Conduct further research
at local government office with or as directed by Crew Leader.
- Perform New Project Set-Up duties.
- Organize Field Staff meetings and attend/take notes as
requested. Maintain Field Calendar with respect to Field Staff PTO.
- Collect daily receipts from Office Manager and deposit via
remote capture or bank run.
- Provide Certificates of Insurance for client projects upon
- Serve as Notary Public.
- Receive Field Office visitors and callers. Direct incoming
calls and take messages.
- Organize and facilitate Field Office staff meetings and
- Order office, kitchen and bath supplies as needed. Arrange for
service and repair of office equipment, onsite janitorial and other
office services. Use corporate accounts and resources.
- Monitor and maintain office phone system. Set recorded messages
for office hours, closures, etc.
- Maintain petty cash, petty cash ledger and related receipts.
- Handle Field Office mail, shipping, and courier services using
corporate accounts and resources. Qualifications:
- At least three years of administrative or customer service in a
- Previous work in a related industry a plus (i.e., commercial or
residential real estate development, construction, professional
surveying or architectural firm).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. Experience with
industry-specific Deltek or other project management software a
- A working knowledge of accounting principals and proficiency
with financial software a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with coworkers; represent Atlas
professionally with clients or prospects.
- Problem-solving skills. Adaptive to change.
- Personal responsibility. Physical Requirements: While
performing this job, the employee is frequently required to sit,
stand, talk and hear. The employee may occasionally, bend, stoop,
and reach, and lift or move up to 25 pounds. The work is primarily
in an office setting. Specific vision abilities required by this
job include close vision and ability to adjust focus. The noise
level in the work environment is moderate. Disclaimer: The above
statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of
work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They
are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities,
duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All
personnel may be required to perform duties outside their normal
scope of responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Keywords: Atlas Surveying Inc, Rock Hill , Office Manager, Administration, Clerical , Pineville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!