Operations Analyst/Instructor - Immediate Interviews!
Company: PAE Incorporated
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the
World Operations Analyst/Instructor PAE is seeking an Operations
Analyst / Instructor to support a law enforcement clients
challenging training and operational requirements in Pineville, LA.
Successful candidates will have prior law enforcement and
communications system management experience and be able to provide
related technical guidance and operational support.Responsibilities
- He/she shall have experience planning, organizing, and
conducting studies and forecasts to establish technology for
operational support of law enforcement missions.
- He/she shall provide assistance on specific functional issues
related to tactical communications in the support of global
programs and the software and technology used by the agency.
- He/she shall maintain liaison with officials of other Federal,
state, and local agencies.
- He/she shall assist the LE staff with budget planning,
requisitions, and procurement actions.
- He/she shall assist in coordination of, all necessary Memoranda
of Agreement (MOA)'s between client and other government
- He/she shall perform risk assessments of client missions, units
and personnel that are eligible to deploy OCONUS for the potential
of becoming isolated and in need of recovery.
- He/she shall establish and maintain physical and automated
files., perform Word processing relevant to case(s) documentation
and perform data entry relevant to cases statistics.Desired
- Experience preparing and/or delivering briefings for Senior
Executives or Flag Officers.
- Experience working collaboratively with representatives from
other governmental organizations as well as an ability to work
- Proficiency in crafting all types of correspondence to reach a
broad target audience with clarity and comprehension at all levels
including senior management.
- Skillful in developing training aids, conducting training
classes, and developing criteria for personnel recovery training
experience working in an interagency environment and be results
driven.Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree is preferred
- Ten (10) years USMS experience
- He/she shall have the ability to work in a stressful
environment and under austere conditions.
- He/she shall have the ability to communicate effectively, both
orally and written.
- He/she shall have the ability to work well with others, often
in an inter-agency or inter-Departmental environment.
- He/she shall have the ability to work with other members of
other Federal departments, both within and outside DOJ, to maintain
any wired and wireless IT infrastructure which supports land mobile
- Experience with a US Intelligence Agency or federal law
enforcement agency providing support to Personnel Recovery planners
and operations support.
- Completion of a U.S. Department of Defense Level "C" Survival,
Evasion, Resistance, and Escape (SERE) training program.
- Certification in personnel recovery training and planning,
tactical communications, tactical medical, or US State
- Foreign Affairs Counter Threat (FACT) training.
- Strong briefing and writing skills as well as the ability to
work well with teams or individually with minimal supervision.
- He/she shall possess the ability to lift and carry weights up
to seventy (70) pounds and handle average weights of thirty (35)
- Candidate must be willing to travel overseas to support mission
requirements as necessary and possess a valid U.S. passport.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a US Government issued security
clearance.#APP21 PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment
without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national
origin, age, United States military veterans status, ancestry,
sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical
condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran
status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential
functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable
accommodation, or any other protected category under federal,
state, or local law. EEO is the Law PosterEEO is the Law Poster
Keywords: PAE Incorporated, Rock Hill , Operations Analyst/Instructor - Immediate Interviews!, Education / Teaching , Pineville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!