IT Support Engineer
Posted on: January 16, 2022
At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles
using a radical new method of design and production. We work with
some of the world's leading businesses and governments to achieve
our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems,
transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban
environments for all communities. Innovation, rapid development and
testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our
portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines
it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It's a groundbreaking
approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak
efficiency, and an elevated experience - at a much more competitive
price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
What you'll do
- To provide day-to-day IT support for all existing users and
general IT systems
- New user setup (Windows and MacOS laptops and
- User access setup (G.Suite, O365)
- Software licenses assignment and revocation
- User hardware maintenance, user software maintenance
- User equipment purchasing
- Local network equipment maintenance (Ubiquiti, Cisco)
- Local server equipment maintenance (Domain Controller, File
server, Backup Server)
- Cooperation with local communication services supplies
- CCTV and security access control systems maintenance
- IT Support of in-house corporate events (workshops, demos) What
- Experience in the maintenance of Windows and MacOS
workstations; G Suite & Office 365
- Experience in Linux systems maintenance will be a strong
- Experience in manageable network equipment maintenance will be
a strong plus;
- Positive thinking, good communication skills hardworking, and
willingness to solve non-standard tasks. Ability to work in a
rapidly changeable environment. We'd love it if you have
- A hunger to learn.
- A huge desire to achieve.
- The ability to work in a fast-moving meritocracy where every
employee looks to constantly improve themselves and their company.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable
bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We
value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly
believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring
better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the
world. More Information on ARRIVAL ARRIVAL operates in the
Automotive industry. The company is located in Los Angeles, CA.
ARRIVAL was founded in 2015. It has 1917 total employees. To see
all 28 open jobs at ARRIVAL, click here .
Keywords: ARRIVAL, Rock Hill , IT Support Engineer, Engineering , York, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!