Conveyor Belt Technician
Company: All-State Belting LLC
Location: Rock Hill
Posted on: May 15, 2022
All-State Belting, LLC is seeking to add a Conveyor Belt
Technician for our Rock Hill, SC location. This position is
responsible for the installation and repair of conveyor belts and
conveyor systems, including basic mechanical maintenance. This will
involve work in the branch workshop and a significant proportion of
time out at customer sites. We are willing and eager to train
individuals who don't have prior conveyor belt experience. If you
like working in different environments, have some industrial
construction trade experience, or can handle physical labor
outdoors, we want you to apply. We would appreciate fabrication,
mechanical or millwright experience but it's definitely not
required. Our employees strive to perform their duties in a safe,
professional, and efficient manner. We offer an excellent benefits
package that includes health, dental and vision, 401(k), vacation,
sick and holiday pay. We are also offering a sign-on bonus of
$1,000 for this position!!! What can you expect as a Conveyor Belt
Technician at All-State Belting? You are responsible for the repair
of conveyor belts including basic mechanical maintenance.
- Responds to assigned customer orders to install conveyor belts
or repair as needed
- Ensure conveyor belts or systems are working effectively per
customer orders and instructions
- Install conveyor belts using rigging gear, winches or cranes as
required to fit and assemble system components
- Loads, delivers, installs, and specs equipment.
- Properly identify basic conveyor system components and
troubleshoot to perform basic splices, belt cleaning and pulley
- Performs other duties as assigned. *Qualifications:** Must have
a valid driver's license
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Mechanically inclined to read work orders, use tools and
* Basic rigging, lifting and slinging
* Technical training in related technical field is a plus.
* Experience as a conveyor belt technician a plus.
* Strong team work skills
* Strong commitment to workplace health and safety issues
* Able to lift and load equipment into vehicle and unload at repair
* Must be able to lift 50 lbs. Check out our sister company
Belterra's video that shows a little bit about what we do:
Keywords: All-State Belting LLC, Rock Hill , Conveyor Belt Technician, Engineering , Rock Hill, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!