Company: CEO Inc.
Location: Rock Hill
Posted on: May 16, 2022
The Process Engineer is responsible for optimizing manufacturing
processes and systems in areas of productivity, quality, cost, and
- Work with operations team to continually improve production
rates, efficiencies, yields, and costs.
- Lead cross-functional teams for specific short-term improvement
- Lead and coordinate plant process trials involving new
procedures, process conditions, equipment, specifications, and/or
- Create and manage process documentation.
- Champion the use of area IT-based systems.
- Monitor and report on daily environmental, operating and
- Support reoccurring air, wastewater, SPCC, SWPPP, solid waste,
and environmental training requirements and activities.
- Actively support the facility's Quality and Environmental
Manager Systems to support continued ISO 14001 and 9001
- Assist with compliance audits, self-audits of operating areas,
ISO14001/9002 internal and external audits, and incident
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in chemical engineering,
environmental engineering or a related discipline combined with
work experience in a process industry.
- Good analytical and project management skills.
- Good communication skills, including verbal, written &
- Good relationship and leadership skills, including ability to
convey technical information to non-technical users clearly and
- Proficient use of standard engineering software and analysis
Keywords: CEO Inc., Rock Hill , Process Engineer, Engineering , Rock Hill, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!