Product Engineer - Pageland, SC
Company: Conbraco Industries, Inc.
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Product Engineer, Product Development / Engineering - Pageland,
SC At Aalberts Integrated Piping Systems, we have the best, most
complete flow control device and connection technology portfolio in
the industry. - Our goal is to make it an easier and better buying
experience by being the only organization that offers a complete
line of flow control devices and piping systems solutions. We
feature a full range of connections, including push, press, thread,
groove, sweat, and crimp to fit your Commercial, Industrial, and
Backflow Prevention needs. - At Aalberts IPS, we recognize the
importance of providing our employees with a good work environment
and an excellent benefits package. Why work at Aalberts IPS?
Aalberts IPS is an organization with a rich history that is focused
on the future. We are looking for talented people who bring fresh &
creative ideas, have a drive for learning & continuous improvement,
and who bring an entrepreneurial mindset. At Aalberts IPS, we are
not afraid of failure and get better every day. Employees can see
firsthand how their direct contributions impact the organization
and help us achieve our goals for excellence. Summary: As the
Product Engineer, you bring expertise and a willingness to learn
from others to our product engineering team. You will use your
experience, curiosity, and ingenuity to both maintain and research,
design, prototype, and test new products for the commercial and
industrial valve markets - all within a vertically-integrated
manufacturing environment. Essential Duties and
- Develop and test current product designs for the plumbing,
valves, and fittings (PVF) market.
- Evaluate designs and manufacturing concepts to facilitate mass
- Aid in the development of cost-effective manufacturing
procedures and materials.
- Analyze feasibility, cost, and return on investment for
potential product improvements.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams (Manufacturing, Product
Management, Purchasing, New Product Development, Production
Control, Marketing, and Sales) to help facilitate product
- Maintain and evaluate designs to ensure compliance with
regulatory agencies (UL, FM, ASSE, IAPMO, CSA).
- Create and maintain technical design files, test reports,
assembly procedures, and installation manuals.
- Use design software to develop 3D models and drawings.
- Create new bills of material and assist with routings.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical
Engineering Technology from an ABET accredited university.
- Proficiency in 3D CAD software (Solid Edge or Solid Works
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, preferably 365 (SharePoint,
Teams, Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal. Desired
- Previous experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Experience with FEA software (Ansys, Solid Edge
- Previous experience or knowledge of machining, casting, forging
and welding of metals.
- Knowledge of basic quality control principles. Characteristics
- You enjoy working independently as well as part of a team.
- You're passionate about innovation and making improvements to
- You're willing to jump in and get your hands dirty to see
first-hand how your designs work in the field. Aalberts Integrated
Piping Systems is an equal opportunity employer. - At Aalberts IPS,
we are committed to treating all Applicants fairly based on their
abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race,
national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
Keywords: Conbraco Industries, Inc., Rock Hill , Product Engineer - Pageland, SC, Engineering , Pageland, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!