Buyback Manager - PTNA-Rock Hill, SC
Company: Power Technique North America, LLC
Location: Rock Hill
Posted on: November 12, 2020
Your main responsibilities are:
* Purchasing used Atlas Copco equipment including air compressors,
pumps and generators.
* Develop a buyback network.
* Identify machine demand together with sales.
* Support PTNA regions during buyback of used equipment.
* Define a clear technical machine condition together with
* Effective price management during acquisition of cores to
maximize profitability of the reman strategy.
* Constant improvement of the buyback process including location;
assessment; valuation; etc.
* Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Your daily tasks will cover:
* Purchasing of new equipment:
* Identify equipment to buyback.
* Define and analyze the condition of the equipment.
* Continuously monitor stock strength and stock replacement.
Support Customer Centers:
* First point of contact for the buyback of used machines.
* Provide buyback price levels.
* Provide operational information.
* Follow-up timely inflow of equipment.
Coordinate demand with sales and service:
* Identify required units for specific sales projects.
* Identify high runners.
* Identify slow movers.
Further develop our buyback network:
* Develop a direct communication tool to the field informing about
* Grow the number of colleagues offering our buyback services in
Quality assurance and safety:
* Safeguard the Mid South and Atlas Copco brands in the market.
* Participate in quality safety first meetings.
* Contribute to continuous improvement.
* Further develop our condition-based purchase pricing model.
Look for ways to continuously improve our buyback service.
Power Technique North America LLC (PTNA-CC) is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:
PTNA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity
for all employees and to providing employees with a work
environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment
decisions at PTNA are based on business needs, job requirements and
individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion
or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sec (including
pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV
Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression,
marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or
present military service, family medical history or genetic
information, family or parental status, or any other status
protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we
operate. PTNA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based
on any of these characteristics. PTNA encourages applicants of all
What you can expect from us
Drive your Career, Explore Opportunities, Realize your Passion . .
We add value wherever we do business
The Atlas Copco Group serves customers through innovative
compressors, vacuum solutions, generators, pumps, power tools and
assembly systems. We are a global and diverse Group of many strong
brands and around 34 000 employees representing different cultures
in more than 180 countries. We have a wide range of positions so
whatever your interests or area of expertise, we offer interesting
challenges and the opportunity to grow.
Passionate people create exceptional things. We believe in
challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our
leading-edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable
future. We believe that people make it happen and with us you are
empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and
contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
Learn more at www.atlascopcogroup.com
Start your journey today!
What we expect of you
The successful candidate must have a strong technical background
and be comfortable making recommendations and identifying the
appropriate equipment to meet the customer requirements. Previous
sales experience a plus, but not mandatory.
Bachelor s or Master s degree in a commercial major and/or
equivalent through work experience.
Skills Software skills such as Office 365; SAP; Cloud for Customers
(C4C) would be an asset. Have a very good command of English
language. Occasional travel required.
Personality Effective candidate should have a hands-on approach, be
commercially driven, good communicator, be a network builder,
analytical, team player, good integrity, and independent
Occasional travel may be required
Rock Hill, SC
Passionate people create exceptional things
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always
looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology enables us to
innovate for a sustainable future.
We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered
to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the
quality of life for people everywhere.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many
opportunities to grow. This is where it begins Join us at the Home
of Industrial Ideas.
Keywords: Power Technique North America, LLC, Rock Hill , Buyback Manager - PTNA-Rock Hill, SC, Executive , Rock Hill, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!