Company: Power Technique North America, LLC
Location: Rock Hill
Posted on: November 22, 2020
Accessibility Notice: If you need reasonable accommodation for any
part of the employment process due to a physical or mental
disability, please send an email to: email@example.com
or call 973-397-3400. Reasonable accommodation requests will be
considered on a case-by-case basis.
Main responsibilities for Quality
* Owner of the Quality Process
* Lead a Quality team, but with also contributors from all product
department: Design, Sourcing (SQA), Logistic (IBL & OBL), Assembly
(Methods & Final test), Quality Auditors, and Service.
* Coordinate the Quality strategies from all department, followed
by the smartest Tactic, and ensure that the optimal priorities for
the company are taken across the departments
* Track the execution of all the related action plans to reach the
company targets, and to keep all departments aligned.
* Measure the Quality performance, and its root cause performance
improvements vs all action plans.
* Deploy the usage of advanced Quality tool & concept like Pareto,
5why, mind mapping software.
* Organize a Continuous Quality Improvement process (PDCA), with
all employee contribution, by using for example Visual Kaizen
Board, benchmarking on best practices
* Main responsibilities for SHE-IMS
* Drive the SHE-IMS processes
* To ensure a strict respect of company guidelines, Standard (ISO)
& local laws
* To organize effective SHE-IMS Trainings
* To promote SHE-IMS Continuous Improvement process
* To make SHE Reporting
* To Manage the Plant & Property Maintenance
What you can expect from us
Drive your Career, Explore Opportunities, Realize your Passion . .
We at Atlas Copco believe that there is always a better way. This
spirit drives us to provide leading edge technology, innovative and
sustainable products, as well as best in class service to our
customers around the globe.
That s where you come in we believe our people make it happen. We
provide a collaborative, inclusive and flexible work environment
along with competitive compensation and comprehensive wellness &
Start your journey today!
Power Technique North America LLC (PTNA) is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:
PTNA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity
for all employees and to providing employees with a work
environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment
decisions at PTNA are based on business needs, job requirements and
individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion
or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sec (including
pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV
Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression,
marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or
present military service, family medical history or genetic
information, family or parental status, or any other status
protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we
operate. PTNA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based
on any of these characteristics. PTNA encourages applicants of all
What we expect of you
Knowledge / Educational requirements
* Bachelor s degree is a must, the Master degree is expected
* Lead auditor certified on IMS & Standards ISO 9001, 14001,
* Black Belt certified
* First aid certificate
* Technical knowledge on compressors is a plus
* 15 Years experience in implementing, maintaining & audit of
SHE-IMS (ISO9001, ISO140001, OHSAS 18001, ISO50001, ISO13485)
* 5 years in SHEQ Manager role in automotive industry or
* Product & Site inspection, with Investigation experience (Safety
& Quality issues)
* Risk Management
* Use of IT tools like MS-Excel, Sharepoint, MES, ERP
* Leadership skills to influence self-awareness to all
* Problem solving capability
* Accuracy and attention to details
* Effective Communication verbal & written, able to interact with
people at all levels within/external to the Company, with visible
SHE values & passion, with the ability to inspire the others.
* Training capability
* Embracing and Driving Change.
* Able to demonstrate Results & effectiveness of the
Passionate people create exceptional things
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always
looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology enables us to
innovate for a sustainable future.
We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered
to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the
quality of life for people everywhere.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many
opportunities to grow. This is where it begins Join us at the Home
of Industrial Ideas.
Keywords: Power Technique North America, LLC, Rock Hill , SHEQ Manager, Executive , Rock Hill, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!