Human Resources Director
Company: Zing Professional Recruiting
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Exciting opportunity to work for a fast-growing, leading
integrated research-based pharmaceutical company in Monroe, North
Carolina. We are currently looking for a candidate to join our
Human Resources Team and assume a leadership role as a Associate
Director in Human Resources.
Position SummaryThis position is responsible for providing HR
consultation and support to the Monroe Site Leader, their
respective leadership teams and organizations. This position
demonstrates a high level of integrity, a strong depth of human
resources compliance knowledge, and a proactive approach to
- Ensures staff meets all regulatory requirements and comprehends
and complies with best practices, professional standards, internal
policies and procedures.
- Collaborates with senior leaders, managers and employees to
drive HR processes and programs developed by respective functional
areas, including: integrating new talent, employee development,
employee relations, succession planning, performance management,
retention, compensation planning, employee engagement and policy
- Provides strategic HR advice and counsel on organizational
effectiveness and change management initiatives (key business
priorities, process improvements, organizational changes, people
- Provides management/leadership coaching, training, and counsel
- Bachelor's degree required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Power
Point is required. Strong documentation skills are required.
- Working knowledge of Federal and State labor, compensation and
benefits laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of all HR functions including employee relations,
compensation, benefits, talent acquisition, learning and
development and related processes.
This is a immediate permanent opportunity! Qualified candidates
will be contacted within 24-48 hours of resume submission.
Keywords: Zing Professional Recruiting, Rock Hill , Human Resources Director, Executive , Monroe, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!