E-Commerce Customer Business Manager
Company: Nutramax Laboratories
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Summary of the Position: The E-Commerce Customer Business
Manager will oversee the company's US Chewy and PetMeds eCommerce
strategy to grow sales and achieve leadership of Nutramax products.
The E-Commerce Customer Business Manager will understand the
commercial aspects of business and be an intragyral member of the
US team, helping develop and implement the company's Chewy.com and
Petmeds.com strategy. They will be responsible for planning,
coordinating and executing sales and marketing plans with key
accounts to achieve sales targets and category leadership.
Responsibilities will include account strategy development, account
planning, annual budgeting, promotional planning, P&L
management, forecasting and relationship building with key
customers. Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead the development of the USA Chewy.com and Petmeds.com
E-Commerce strategy and sales plans with key customers in
accordance with corporate goals.
- Manage and build relationship with E-Commerce accounts to
deliver annual sales and profit targets establishes short and
long-term sales goals for all e-commerce products.
- Provide P&L oversight for key accounts to maximize
profitability by growing top line sales and managing selling
- Develop annual sales and marketing plans and budget, recommend
and manage pricing, trade budgets and spending effectiveness.
- Help create and execute annual promotional plans for pet
products with customers and execute with excellence.
- In collaboration with Demand Planning, create annual forecast
and provide monthly updates and inputs to allow for timely
adjustments and on-time delivery.
- Organize and manage the various components needed to initiate,
oversee and execute major projects; channel/account specific
campaigns and coordinate with Marketing, Customer Service and
- Collaborate with Marketing to provide strategic and tactical
input, set advertising budgets and commercial plans that drive
business with on-line customers.
- Advise marketing on market demand and insights, promotional
opportunities to inform future campaign ideas, incentives and bonus
- Oversee brand protection and collaborate with Brand Protection
and Marketing to remedy problems.
- Communicate with other departments within the organization to
foster teamwork and effectiveness.
- Understand competitors in specific markets and develop
strategies that position Nutramax brands as category
- 5+ years of eCommerce sales and account management experience
domestically or internationally
- Commercial awareness, marketing and sales background
- Pet category experience a plus
- In depth understanding of developing executing sales and
marketing strategy, plans and campaigns
- Strong commercial and analytical skills - extensive experience
working with Excel to conduct analysis and detailed sales
- Florida travel 30%-40%
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in English, second language helpful
- Working knowledge of e-commerce contracts and understanding the
Terms and Conditions by which everyday business is conducted.
- Knowledge of web promotion strategies: Search Engine
Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Google/Yahoo/MSN
ad words, pay-per-click campaigns. Proficient in Microsoft
suiteEducation and Experience: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in
business or marketing related discipline, with a minimum of five
years related experience and/or training. Supervisory
Responsibilities: NoThis position is 100% on site in our Lancaster,
Keywords: Nutramax Laboratories, Rock Hill , E-Commerce Customer Business Manager, Executive , Lancaster, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!