5K Sign on Bonus * Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant - Assistant Center Director (Pineville)
Company: Low-T Center
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Employer::Low-T Physicians Service, P.L.L.C.D/B/A::Low T
CenterPosition::Second Center DirectorUs::
- Rapidly Expanding Patient Base
- Technology Enabled Care Management
- Fast-Paced EnvironmentYou::
- Patient Focused
- Results Oriented
- Success MindedOverview:Low T Center/HerKare, leading providers
of hormone replacement and targeted wellness services, are seeking
fitness-conscious, wellness-oriented medical professionals (PA,
APN, APRN, FNP) in connection with a planned expansion of clinical
offerings and rapid escalation of remotely managed care options.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, customer service
focused environment, employing proprietary treatment protocols and
programs to help change patients' lives.
Center Directors work in conjunction with a physician medical
director to coordinate the care of patients receiving hormone
replacement, targeted wellness (such as management of sleep apnea,
weight control, hypertension, low libido), and aesthetic services
Candidates must have excellent medical and academic credentials, be
technologically savvy, and able to effectively manage staff and
operations at their location.
- Generous RVU based compensation package with guaranteed base,
and no caps or limits.
- Major medical, dental, vision, group life and accident
- Annual CME allowance.
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- On-Demand/Real-time Pay AvailableOther Requirements::
- Licensed Physician Assistant, Advanced Practice Nurse, or
- DEA Registration current, pending or eligible
- Prior management or supervisory experience preferred
Keywords: Low-T Center, Rock Hill , 5K Sign on Bonus * Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant - Assistant Center Director (Pineville), Executive , Pineville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!