Posted on: August 2, 2022
BE THE CHOICE, NOT THE OPTION
Strivector specializes in catering to your specific desired company
culture and purpose-filled job needs.
We help our clients meet their fast-growing business, new and
existing positions with talented individuals like you.
Strivector works alongside Fortune 500, mid-sized and Start-ups for
full-time and contract positions; on our list of companies, we have
Bank of America, Fannie Mae, Philips, Smith & Nephew, Arthrex.
Take your career up a few notches this is a $3 billion global
producer of high performance materials and solutions for the global
aerospace and defense markets, and critical applications in
electronics, medical and specialty energy.
This is a Product Manager will be responsible for price and
contract negotiation, marketing (price, supply, demand, etc.), and
working with the rest of the sales and commercial operations team
to secure profitable product agreements for the company . As a
Product Manager your roles and responsibilities will
- Establish and maintain pricing/profit margins that are
consistent with the current business plan and support the long-term
objectives of ATI Specialty Materials and ATI.
- Understand the strategic objectives of the company.
- Identify significant or strategic business opportunities that
support ATI's objectives and develop proposals and/or strategies
for securing this business.
- Identify customer service problems and opportunities.
- Initiate appropriate actions to ensure total customer
- Coordinate with technical, operations, and planning to support
- Work with customer and sales to forecast demand based on
- Support the business planning process.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Most importantly, you need to be a passionate Product Manager who
enjoys his work and is considered to be one of the best within your
organization. The ideal Product Manager would be someone with deep
experience in many (if not all) of the following:
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
- At least 7 years of experience in a materials manufacturing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, and Power
Point at a minimum) required to accomplish day-to-day work
activities and willingness to learn additional programs.
- Strong communication/presentation skills
- Demonstrated analytical talent and business acumen
We understand that even if you are a seasoned Product Manager, you
may not have all the skills listed here. If you are a good at what
you do and have a willingness to learn, let s talk.
Compensation: Based on Experience. One of the best in the
Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree.
Minimum Experience: 7 years of experience in a materials
Type of position: Fulltime
Location: Monroe, NC
Relocation accepted: Yes
Keywords: Strivector, Rock Hill , Product Manager, Executive , Monroe, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!