Remote Print Vendor Relations Manager
Company: First American Financial Corporation
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Company Summary ServiceMac is a new sub-servicing entity backed
by some of the leading practitioners of the mortgage servicing
industry. ServiceMac is focused on providing superior technology,
products, and services for the mortgage and real estate industries
backed by highly personalized service and support. Through
continuous innovation and acquisition, our offerings comprise of
personalized solutions that span the mortgage continuum and enhance
security, compliance, customer satisfaction, and profitability. Our
inclusive, people-first culture has earned our company numerous
accolades, including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies
to Work For list for seven consecutive years. We have also earned
awards as a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+
employees, and have been included on more than 50 regional best
places to work lists. First American will always strive to be a
great place to work, for all. Job Summary The Vendor Relations
Program Manager performs interrelated functions within ServiceMac
by maintaining the Black Knight MSP servicing platform records for
year-end processing. The Year -End Administrator will work with all
internal departments to ensure the servicing platform is maintained
to ensure accurate year-end processing. These functions include but
are not limited to, servicing as a liaison between Black Knight Inc
and ServiceMac for year-end processing, communicates all
information regarding year-end to the internal departments,
research and identify all IRS requirements through various
publications, coordinates all output files with the print vendor
and to IRS to ensure timely processing and perform and manage the
completion of all tasks related to year end corrections. The
individual will be expected to contribute to improving the
effectiveness and efficiency with-in the department. The Vendor
Relations Program Manager will report to the Manager of the
Operations Process Management team for day-to-day management and
- Ensures all IRS forms to include 1042, 1098 and 1099 forms are
produced, updated, and corrected as required
- Identifies in conjunction with ServiceMac s Legal, Risk and
Compliance business unit all State, Corporate Guidelines, and IRS
- Ensures all new investors and security holders are entered into
the system with the appropriate and accurate information
- Review and maintain all MSP Year End headers and any additional
MSP headers that are related to year end processing
- Serves as a liaison with Black Knight regarding enhancements
and the communication to internal departments for procedure and
- Monitors all activities to comply with IRS due diligence ad
reasonable cause regulations
- Complete the timely processing of all department related TASKs
related to year-end processing
- Assist with training and development of the internal business
units to perform at the highest levels of accuracy and efficiency
to ensure successful year end output.
- Assists with the development and implementation of policies and
procedures to ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal
regulations, and investor and agency guidelines.
- Ensure written procedures are current.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
(KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Three to five years of MSP mortgage servicing experience
- One to three years of MSP experience relative to Year End
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Must be flexible, organized and possess excellent time
- Must be able to prioritize responsibilities and meet
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced
- Possess strong problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows Applications (Word, Excel,
and Outlook.)First American invests in its employees' development
and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service
and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and
work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We
are an equal opportunity employer.Based on eligibility, First
American offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical,
dental, vision, 401k, PTO/paid sick leave and other great benefits
like an employee stock purchase plan.
Keywords: First American Financial Corporation, Rock Hill , Remote Print Vendor Relations Manager, Executive , Edgemoor, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!