Company: Workout Anytime
Posted on: November 24, 2022
The *Assistant Manager* will be responsible for assisting in the
oversight of gym operations to ensure an exceptional "Judgement
Free" member experience as well as a financially successful
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities*
* Assist in recruiting, hiring, training and developing a high
performing staff consisting of Member Service Representatives,
Trainers and Custodians.
* Assist in maintaining a welcoming atmosphere for all members,
prospective members and guests and ensuring staff follows superior
customer service guidelines.
* Assist with Staff Management and provide backup support to Club
Manager as needed.Assist in scheduling and supervising staff.
* Member service oversight - Ensuring staff is providing a superior
customer experience at all times.
* Assist in resolving or escalating employee issues or
* Involved in all front desk related activities including: Answer
phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a variety of
* Check members into the system.
* New member sign-up.
* Take prospective members on tours.
* Facilitate all member requests, issues and questions.
* Assist in overseeing cleanliness and maintenance of facility.
* Assist in ordering of supplies using specific budget based on
* Assist in tracking statistics and reports (weekly, monthly, and
* Backup support for any employee who is absent.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $18.00 per hour
* 8 hour shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Lancaster, SC 29720: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Workout Anytime, Rock Hill , Assistant Manager, Executive , Lancaster, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!