Company: Firehouse Subs
Location: Rock Hill
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We are looking for the next ROCK STAR to join our family at
Firehouse Subs Restaurant! Assistant Managers must understand the
importance of the customer experience and understand that they are
the Face of Firehouse Subs.Part-time and Full-time positions are
available in most locations.This job contributes to the success of
Firehouse Subs by assisting the General Manager in executing store
operations during scheduled shifts. This job requires the ability
to deploy team members and delegate tasks to complete daily systems
and procedures with 100% integrity.Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision for Full-time Employees
- Free mealsAdditional Requirements: Computer skills including
some Microsoft software and register skills Ability to stand, bend,
reach and scoop through-out assigned shift Ability to be mobile in
walk-in freezer/cooler with temperatures ranging from 40 F to -10
FEssential Functions include:REPORTS TO: General ManagerPOSITION
SUMMARY STATEMENT:This position is fully accountable for the
profitable operation of a specific shift designated by the General
Manager, while adhering to all company guidelines and
- Assistant Managers ensure the restaurant is in full compliance
to all local, state and federal regulations to include health
regulations, hour and wage regulations, age restrictions, fair
employment practices, ADA and any other appropriate regulations
required for the legal operation of the business.
- Assistant Managers ensure knowledge, adherence and enforcement
of all Firehouse Subs Policies and Procedures.
- Ensures the profitability of the business by operation shifts
within established guidelines and requirements for food cost,
labor, controllables, utilities and sales growth.
- Providing leadership to the restaurant team to consistently
meet standards of superior guest service, quality and cleanliness
while embracing the Firehouse Subs culture and mission and vision
- Assists the GM in coordinating and implementing current
operations game plans and company initiatives in a profitable and
- Participates in interviewing, hiring, training and disciplining
employees under the guidance of the GM.
- Ensure all required programs, reports and legal documents are
accurate, complete and accomplished on schedule.
- Actively participates in all Public Safety Foundation
- Represents Firehouse Subs in a professional, positive manner at
- Communicates effectively to the GM/Owner any and all issues
that may impact our business.
- Able to work on their feet for up to 13 hours at a time.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Any other duties assigned by GM/Owner.Company
IntroductionFirehouse Subs is a U.S.-based, fast casual restaurant
chain founded in 1994 in Jacksonville, Florida by former
firefighter brothers Chris Sorensen and Robin Sorensen. Firehouse
Subs has opened over 1,180 restaurants in 46 states as well as
Puerto Rico, Canada and non-traditional locations.
Keywords: Firehouse Subs, Rock Hill , Assistant Manager, Executive , Rock Hill, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!