Human Resources Sr Manager/Director
Company: Ametek, Inc.
Posted on: May 22, 2023
-Your Impact - Human Resources Sr Manager/Director:--- -Thermal
Process Management (TPM) Business Unit is comprised of 5 companies
with unique and distinguished product solutions, a leading share in
their respective market space, and considerable market synergy. The
Human Resources Sr Manager/Director is the key HR business leader
for TPM Global business. - With the Business Unit Manager (GM) and
Senior Leaders as primary clients, this role will build
relationships, develop & drive strategies, prioritize, influence,
plan, and implement key people and culture initiatives that
contribute to the success of the company. -We are seeking an
energetic, creative, "hands-on" self-starter with a bias for
action. -The Human Resources Sr Manager/Director requires an
effective leader who regularly communicates, can manage a team of
HR professionals, and be a true partner who can liaise and develop
relationships with the Global Senior Leadership Team. -------Major
Responsibilities of the Human Resources Sr Manager/Director
- Partner with Business Unit Manager (GM) and senior leaders on
all aspects of Human Resources and Talent; Understand the key
business drivers and challenges, serve a business partner
contributing new perspectives through the lens of talent expertise;
Leverage business acumen, competitive insights, external
benchmarking, and internal data to inform and drive decisions and
solutions related to talent and Human Resources.
- Provide leadership to two HR professionals and effectively lead
and execute operational, day-to-day functionality and HR
transactions for business such as employee relations and
investigations, pay equity audits, HR policy, local benefits
administration, salary planning and incentive program
administration, and performance management cycle.
- Provide leadership in developing processes and executing Talent
Acquisition processes including effective intake meetings, using
recruitment tools, managing requisitions, and a recruiting program
for the global business.
- Develop and deliver initiatives that support the retention of
- Build people and business capabilities in managers, facilitate
employee career growth, and leverage learning solutions to develop
the skills and capabilities of the global workforce.
- Lead succession planning activities, and seek opportunities to
create, coordinate, and drive coaching/leadership programs for key
talent and leaders.
- Coach leaders on optimizing performance and alignment to
business goals, leading through collaboration and company values;
Provide counsel to leaders in addressing performance opportunities
and oversee improved performance/corrective action plans.
- Manage the monthly headcount for the business and partner with
the VP Controller monthly regarding headcount and workforce
- Set and enhance a culture focused on DEI activities to foster
an environment where every employee can do their best work.
- Lead any restructuring requirements and assist with merger and
acquisition due diligence and post-acquisition integration.
- Ensure all HR activities are in line with local legal,
compliance, quality, policy, and business processes.
---Requirements of the Human Resources Sr Manager/Director: ----
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, Business Administration,
or related fields.
- 8 years of -experience in Human Resources including "hands-on"
strategic HR partnering with Senior Leadership, and people
management experience preferably with a global organization. -
- Demonstrated ability to oversee and support full employment
cycle including recruiting, on-boarding, performance management,
- Expert knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines
including compensation practices, benefits, HRIS, ATS,
organizational diagnosis, employee relations, performance
management, federal and multi-state employment laws.
- Previous success in implementing strategic programs to advance
- Self-directed with a bias for action with the ability to create
energy and urgency within the team.
- Proven success in influencing leaders within the organization
including being a contributor to the senior leadership team,
regularly sharing opinions and ideas, and challenging where
- Ability and willingness to lead and participate in virtual team
meetings outside of normal business hours with colleagues in
different time zones.
- Must be willing to travel 15-20% (at least one week per
quarter), or as needed to meet the needs of the business. -
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel experience
- Previous experience with HCM and HRIS systems such as
SuccessFactors, Workday, ADP, LinkedIn Recruiter, and LinkedIn
Learning. About Thermal Process Management Business UnitOur
solutions are sold primarily to the Refining, Petrochemical and
Power industries. Our primary end user clients are global renown
refiners, gas processors, petrochemical companies, power companies.
We also serve the engineering companies, analyzer system
integrators, and PVF/Instrumentation distributors that provide
services to the end users. Our business is international with a
significant installed base in EMEA and Asia and manufacturing in
Asia to support sales operations. To learn more about TPM solutions
visit www.csiheat.com, www.obcorp.com and
www.universalanalyzers.com TPM manufactures industry leading
thermal management systems and process extraction, transport, and
conditioning systems. Our solutions are sold primarily to the
Refining, Petrochemical and Power industries. Our primary end user
clients are globally renown refiners, gas processors, petrochemical
companies, and power companies. We also serve the engineering
companies, analyzer system integrators, and PVF/Instrumentation
distributors that provide services to the end users. Our business
is international with a significant installed base in EMEA and Asia
and manufacturing in Asia to support sales operations. To learn
more about TPM solutions visit www.csiheat.com, www.obcorp.com and
www.universalanalyzers.comWhy Us?---Our talented and diverse
workforce has been delivering differentiated technology solutions
to create strong, sustainable, and profitable growth. - Major
strategic drivers include strategic acquisitions, organic growth,
new product development, operational effectiveness, and global and
market expansion. This is your opportunity to have a "seat at the
leadership table" and join a dynamic, international business who
has enjoyed significant growth since being acquired by AMETEK in
Keywords: Ametek, Inc., Rock Hill , Human Resources Sr Manager/Director, Executive , Pineville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...