Brand Manager - Pharmaceutical
Company: NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Job #: 41508 Title: Brand Manager - Pharmaceutical Job Location:
Lancaster, South Carolina - United States Employment Type: Salary:
$70,000.00 - $120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly Employer Will
Recruit From: Nationwide Relocation Paid?: Yes WHY IS THIS A GREAT
OPPORTUNITY? We are looking for a Brand manager who will assist
with planning and development of annual marketing and business
plans that align with organizational goals and objectives. This
candidate will aim to achieve sales growth, profit margins and
market share targets. JOB DESCRIPTION
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage brand portfolios to maximize long-term sales and profit;
develop and execute portfolio strategy to build long-term brand
- Responsible for developing global brand position, communication
strategies and marketing (5P) programs for all products (within a
brand) to build consumer demand and market share.
- Provides the vision, mission, goals and strategies for
- Responsible for management of existing and new products within
the brand to including:
- Creation of printed packaging material from concept to
- Developing 360 marketing plan including digital strategy,
social media, print ads, go to market materials, e-commerce images
- Executing the marketing and promotional campaigns for assigned
products including working with cross functional team of sales,
digital, e-commerce teams and events for integrated brand
- Responsible for developing brand standards and ensuring
consistency throughout all brand elements.
- Oversees and provides creative direction to both internal and
external agencies, with focus on content marketing for digital,
website, social media and PR.
- Ability to stay on top of industry trends, propose innovative
- Participates in development of annual brand budget process.
Works with Market Director to maintain / track annual budgets and
P&L for appropriate segments/ markets.
- Presents status update on overall business to Market Director
on a quarterly basis.
- Acts as the brand ambassador for respective brand(s) including
the training and education on products. Will coordinate with SMEs
to provide customer service training on new products.
QUALIFICATIONS Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications or related
discipline. MBA a plus
- 2 - 3 years of marketing/sales and/ or product management
- Animal health industry experience or Companion animal/Equine
background a plus.
- Must possess strong organizational, execution and leadership
skills with the ability to multitask in a fast paced
- Entrepreneurial Mindset is mandatory.
- E-commerce & Digital experience a plus.
- Strong experience using MS Office Suite including, Excel, Power
Point, etc. Education:
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
Keywords: NPAworldwide Recruitment Network, Rock Hill , Brand Manager - Pharmaceutical, Healthcare , Lancaster, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!