Physical Therapy Assistant, (Home Health)
Company: PruittHealth Home Health
Location: Rock Hill
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Description -Home is where the heart is! - -That's why
-PruittHealth @ Home -is -committed to caring for our patients and
residents, as well as providing our employees with a rewarding
career as a member of our PruittHealth family. - That's why we
attract employees who are passionate about providing the highest
quality level of care possible for our patients. -PruittHealth @
Home is seeking a Physical Therapy -Assistant who is looking for a
home, rather than just a job. - Our motto is "our family, your
family, one family," and we believe in treating each other like
family at work and serving patients as if they were family.As a
member of our team, you will also have access to a progressive
benefit plan, mileage reimbursement, opportunity for career growth,
flexible schedules plus a great team environment that reflects our
commitment to caring for our 16,000 partners.POSITION: Physical
Therapy Assistant (Home Health)COVERAGE AREA: - Parts of York,
Chester, Lancaster Counties -HOME OFFICE: - -Rock Hill, SC
-POSITION SUMMARY:Provide physical therapy treatments to
PruittHealth Home Health patients in their place of residence under
the supervision/direction of a physical therapist. -ESSENTIAL JOB
- Assist with the development and implementation of the plan of
care within goals defined by the physician, patient/patient family
and interdisciplinary team.
- Provide therapy services according to the plan of care that has
been developed and ordered by the physician and under the direction
of a physical therapist.
- Meet agency productivity standards. Utilize time and resources
- Prepare clinical documentation including assessments, visit
notes, and progress notes.
- Coordinate services as directed by the RN Care Manager and/or
Patient Care Coordinator. - -
- Submit all documentation within timelines determined by the
- Assess the health status of assigned patients according to the
agency policies and procedures and job standards.
- Regularly reevaluate the patient's level of function and
skilled therapy needs in collaboration with the physical
- Treat the patient to relieve pain, develop or restore function,
and obtain maximum outcomes according to the established plan of
- Assist the physical therapist in assessing the physical
disability and level of function of patients.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Patient Care
- Participate in the agency Performance Improvement Program.
- Maintain competence level to meet agency and JCAHO standards
governing personnel training, qualifications and patient care.
Participate in the agency's in-service and education program.
- Actively participate in interdisciplinary team
- Advise and consult the family and other interdisciplinary team
members to promote the optimal functional outcomes.
- Instruct the patient/patient caregiver(s) on the total physical
- Participate in center/agency surveys (Licensure / JCAHO), and
any subsequently required reports.
- Attend and participate in continuing educational programs to
keep abreast of changes in the field. -Maintain current
license/certification, as required.
- Attend and participate in mandatory in-services.
- Follow established safety procedures when performing tasks
and/or working with equipment.
- Perform other related duties as necessary and as directed by
CERTIFICATION AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have a valid and unrestricted professional license in
state of practice.
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Assistant program.
-If foreign-trained, the program must be deemed substantially
equivalent to a Physical Therapist Assistant entry level education
in the U.S. by a credentials evaluation organization approved by
- Current CPR certification.REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 2 years' therapy experience. -
- Valid driver's license and automobile liability
insurance.PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Home health experience. - -PruittHealth is an innovative,
family-owned organization. We're committed to providing exceptional
care across a wide spectrum of services, including skilled nursing
care, assisted and independent living, home health care, hospice
care, rehabilitation, pharmacy and infusion services, and more. -As
an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, all qualified applicants
will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. - -Job:
TherapyPrimary Location: South Carolina-Rock HillSchedule:
PRNShift: 1st ShiftJob Posting: May 20, 2021, 11:07:22 PM
Keywords: PruittHealth Home Health, Rock Hill , Physical Therapy Assistant, (Home Health), Healthcare , Rock Hill, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!