Licensed Practical Nurse Home Health Full Time
Company: Kindred at Home
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Our Care Matters.When you join the Kindred at Home team, you
become part of something bigger. We are the nation's leading
provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical
home care services. Our team delivers compassionate, high-quality
care to patients in their homes or places of residence, including
non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing, rehabilitation,
hospice and palliative care. Now more than ever, people in your
community need in-home healthcare. Our team helps to keep them
safely at home, during moments that matter most to them. Our
caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate
care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
Our Employees Matter.We believe a world-class patient experience is
enabled by an exceptional employee experience. And, committed to
fostering an amazing employee experience at Kindred at Home. Our
people are our greatest resource and asset, and we are committed to
helping our employees thrive and fulfill their personal and
- Competitive pay and 401k
- Healthy Steps Wellness
- Healthcare Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Centers of Excellence Program
- Educational Assistance
- Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and
- Leadership development
- Talent focused Framework
- Targeted personal and career development planningAs a Home
Health LPN, you will:
- Provide professional nursing services under the direction of a
RN in compliance with the state's Nurse Practice Act, any
applicable licensure/certification requirement, applicable
healthcare standards, governmental laws and regulations, and
Gentiva Health Services policies and procedures.
- Provide skilled nursing interventions in the treatment of the
patient/clients illness, rehabilitative needs and preventative
care. Utilize a holistic approach in the provision of problem
specific therapeutic interventions, teaching and training
activities in accordance with the plan of care.
- Apply knowledge and skills in accordance with accepted
standards of clinical practice to facilitate problem resolution and
achieve individualized patient goals and outcomes.
- Confer with the RN Supervisor regarding needed changes in the
Plan of Treatment. Accept verbal orders from physician were
permitted by state law/regulations/Nurse Practice Act and
communicate these orders to the RN Supervisor.
- Utilize a systematic, individualized goal/outcome driven
approach in implementing the nursing plan of care.
- Maintain contact with patients, physicians, clinical
manager(s), other members of the healthcare team in a timely manner
regarding patient/family needs and status changes. Participate in
care coordination activities and discharge planning as
- Maintain the highest standards of professional conduct in
relation to information that is confidential in nature. Share
information only when the recipient's right to access is clearly
established and the sharing of such information is dearly in the
best interests of the patient.
- Appropriately communicate to ensure adherence to professional
standards in the provision of and availability of supplies,
materials and equipment needed to safely and effectively implement
the plan of care.
- Prepare, submit and maintain documentation as required by the
Company and/or facility. Visit/shift notes documented on day
services are rendered.
- Graduate of an accredited Licensed Practical Nursing Program or
accredited School of Vocational Nursing.
- Current nursing license in the practicing state.
- Valid drivers license, auto insurance and reliable
- Current CPR certification.
- Two years experience as an LPN/LVN in a clinical setting,
preferably in a home health or hospice setting.
- This role requires full COVID-19 vaccination
Join Our Team!Check out our video to get a glimpse of a day in the
life of our Home Health team - Home Health
To learn more, please contact your local recruiter at (toll free)
855-KND-AT-HOME or apply online. Our Recruiters are ready to help
you start a new and rewarding career with Kindred at Home.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or national origin.
Keywords: Kindred at Home, Rock Hill , Licensed Practical Nurse Home Health Full Time, Healthcare , Union, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!