ERP Manager - Pharmaceuticals
Company: NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Job #: 46166 Title: ERP Manager - Pharmaceuticals Job Location:
Lancaster, South Carolina - United States Remote Job: No Employment
Type: Salary: $90,000.00 - $140,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide Relocation Paid?: Yes WHY IS
THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY? We offer industry-leading products; but
we`re much more than that. We are servant leaders, community
enrichers, and proactive innovators with a passion to help improve
the quality of life for people. This is a place you can be proud to
work at, while also knowing that your work is making a meaningful
difference in the life of others. JOB DESCRIPTION
ERP Manager Responsibilities:
- SAP Database Maintenance Plans and Administration, End-User
Support and System Administration.
- Implement and support the following SAP S4/Hanna modules:
Finance, Sales, Customer Management, Supply Chain, Inventory
Warehouse, and Production planning.
- Support end user reporting and analysis requirements, for the
sales, operations, and executive management teams by generation of
new requested reports.
- Generate and verify accuracy of reports using tools such as
FACTS, SAP, BI, BO and excel based tools.
- Responsible for the training of business unit analysts on
report generation and reporting tools to create a self-sufficient
business analyst for on-going report generation.
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) trading partners per customer
requests to include ERP integration processing.
- Problem resolution procedures for the EDI system.
- System administration, trouble-shooting and upgrade activities
for ERP and EDI systems QUALIFICATIONS ERP Manager Qualifications:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- ERP Systems: 5 years (Required)
- SAP: 3 years (Preferred)
- 3-5 years of leadership, management and project management
experience required, experience managing technical teams.
- Technically proficient in SQL Server Management and Database
Administrator functions including capacity planning, configuration
and management of maintenance plans and queries.
- Experience with Crystal Reports is preferred.
- Basic understanding of networks, thin-client and server
virtualization, MS security domain model, and Windows Server
concepts is desirable
- Good understanding of EDI (Electronic Data Interchange)
components, messages and infrastructure e.g. 850 (Purchase Order),
856 (Advanced Shipment Notifications), 810 (invoice) etc. ERP
- This positions provides full benefits and relocation expenses
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
Keywords: NPAworldwide Recruitment Network, Rock Hill , ERP Manager - Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare , Lancaster, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!