Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner
Company: Rebound Behavioral Health Hospital
Posted on: May 14, 2022
The APRN will provide medical evaluations and treatment of
patients at Rebounds' 63-bed facility under the supervisor of the
Medical Director and work collaboratively with the medical/clinical
staff under the guidelines of state licensure for Nurse
Practitioners. The APRN will work closely with all departments to
ensure patient needs are met and continuity of care is provided to
the patients.\nESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Diagnose and treat acute, episodic or chronic illness,
independently or as part of a healthcare team.
- Participate in the formulation of patient Master Treatment
- Assess physical and psychiatric health of patient and formulate
measures to meet patient needs.
- Chart clinical observation (direct or through dictation),
evaluations and treatment of patient in required time according to
- Communicate with physicians and other staff as necessary to
provide quality care for patient within appropriate
- Encourage family involvement in patient care. Respond to
identified patient and family educational needs.
- Support and follow legal requirements, hospital policy and
procedures, medical staff bylaws and regulatory requirements.
- Provide services that are in accordance with the state
guidelines for Nurse Practitioners.
- Provide on-call responsibilities on scheduled basis directed by
- May focus on health promotion and disease prevention. May
order, perform or interpret diagnostic tests such as lab work and
x-rays. May prescribe medication.
- Demonstrate a positive, empathetic and professional attitude
towards customers always. - When patient needs are not met,
acknowledge and work to resolve complaints. - Recognize that
patient safety is a top priority. OTHER FUNCTIONS:
- Perform other functions and tasks as assigned.
- Master's in Nursing, Nurse Practitioner program required.
- Clinical experience working with the patient population of the
facility; ability to demonstrate knowledge of concepts of limit
setting, therapeutic boundaries, crisis management, therapeutic
treatment, environment and patient care required.
- One or more years' experience as an RN with the patient
population of the facility line of business required.
- Current Nurse Practitioner license required, per state
regulations/requirements, may also require a current DEA
Keywords: Rebound Behavioral Health Hospital, Rock Hill , Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare , Lancaster, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!