Registered Nurse ( RN ) - Home Health
Company: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE
Posted on: May 16, 2022
**OFFERING SIGN ON BONUS UP TO $10,000 FOR FULL-TIME COMMITMENT
**BAYADA -Home Health has immediate openings for Registered Nurses
(RN) to perform -home health -visits -for our office in -Charlotte,
NC. - This office services clients on a per visit basis in
territories throughout Union county. - - -BAYADA is hiring for
full-time, part-time and per-diem schedules. - Apply now and speak
with a recruiter to learn more about opportunities in your area.
-Offering flexible schedules, 1:1 care, and great work/life
balance.Earn Full-Time Benefits for Part-Time Work!Join us today! -
- - - -Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that
believes in leading with our values.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
- Benefits may include medical, dental, vision, and life
insurance; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and
direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training;
recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match;
and opportunities for career advancement. -RN, Registered Nurse,
Home Health Visits Responsibilities:
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient's
- Make -home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Perform assigned duties, including administration of
medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures
- Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or
Client Services Manager
- Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors'
- Perform client assessments as necessary
- Case management and coordination
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and
evaluations pertaining to client care management and services
provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tabletRN,
Registered Nurse, Home Health Visits Qualifications:
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in North Carolina.
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as
indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and effectively
communicate in English.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned. - -BAYADA recognizes
and rewards our RNs who set and maintain the highest standards of
excellence. Join our caring team today! -Sponsor-RHHRNAs an
accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care
provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.About
BAYADAFounded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care
provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and
assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the
comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses,
home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other
home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22
states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany,
India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.In
2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a
not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose,
and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its
vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better
quality of life at home.BAYADA is committed to creating a culture
and environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) where all
employees can thrive and all clients can receive high-quality,
personalized care with a sense of well-being, dignity, and
trust.BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities
and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and
qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis
of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and
origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and
Keywords: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE, Rock Hill , Registered Nurse ( RN ) - Home Health, Healthcare , Monroe, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!