Company: Pineville Rehabilitation & Living Center
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Pineville Rehabilitation & Living Center - Pineville
Rehabilitation & Living Centeris seeking full-time RN/LPN
Supervisors for Monday-Friday, Second and Third Shifts. The primary
purpose of LPNorRN Supervisor position is being accountable for the
delivery of safe and therapeutic resident care frm admission
through discharge in collaboration with the physician, family, and
other members of the multi-disciplinary health care team.
RESPONSIBILITIES OFLPN/RN Supervisor:
- Supervises staff that provides direct nursing care to residents
in accordance with resident plan of care including but not limited
to medication administration, assessments, wound care and
- Supervises the day-to-day nursing activities performed by
MANDATORY QUALIFICATIONS OFLPNORRNSupervisor:
- Must hold a Nursing Degree from an accredited program or
- A current, unencumbered, active NCLPNorRNlicense a current
- At least one year experience inLong Term Care
SKILLS AND QUALITIES OFLPNORRN Supervisor:
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and
procedures, as well as state, federal, and regulatory requirements
that pertain tolong-term care.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and critical
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with a team of
inter-disciplinary professionals, residents, family members,
visitors, government agencies, and the general public.
- Ability to organize and prioritize.
- Salary commensurates with experience
As a Pineville Rehabilitation & Living CenterLPNorRN, you will
enjoy working in an environment that promotes professional growth
and development that offers competitive wages and PTO plans. Other
benefit options include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance and disability plan options
Job Type: Full-time, Second and Third Shifts available,
Monday-Friday with rotating call
Keywords: Pineville Rehabilitation & Living Center, Rock Hill , RN/LPN Supervisor, Healthcare , Pineville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!