Posted on: September 21, 2022
Job DescriptionN2S Healthcare is America's fastest-growing and
one of the most respected health care staffing and workforce
solutions organizations, we are recognized as a leader in nursing,
physician, and allied staffing. We provide best-in-class career
opportunities with our clients' who are evolving, have a great
culture, and amazing opportunities within the Healthcare
Title: CNA/Nurse AideBulk Hiring: MONROEContract:13 Weeks Contract
(Strong Possibility of Extension)Pay rate: Starting from $18
- Collects laboratory specimens from patients in accordance with
phlebotomy standards and supports functions supportive to the
laboratory as directed by the department leader. Essential
- Registers patients, orders labs, and collects laboratory
samples from patients, including blood, urine and nasal swabs.
- Utilizes laboratory and/or hospital computer systems to record
receipt of accession and process specimens.
- Stocks and unpacks supplies received in department.
- Identifies all specimens using two (2) patient identifiers
according to policy.
- Directs the distribution of specimens to other laboratory
sections as needed. Physical Requirements :
- Works in a busy environment with physicians, technologists, and
other hospital teammates.
- May be required to stoop, reach and lift light (20 pound) to
moderately heavy (50 pound) loads. Education, Experience and
- High School Diploma or GED required. Medical Terminology
- Nurse Aide certification/CNA required; BLS (AHA) required"Refer
a Friend or Pick Up a New Assignment with N2S Healthcare to Earn a
Thanks,Simrat WarringRecruiter Healthcare Global HQ Address 7250
Dallas Pkwy, Suite 825 Plano, Texas 75024
Keywords: Net2Source, Rock Hill , CNA/Nurse Aide, Healthcare , Monroe, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!