Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) - Clinical Management Trainee
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Posted on: January 26, 2023
BAYADA Home Health is looking for a compassionate and driven
Registered Nurse (RN) who aspires to be in clinical leadership.
We are currently hiring for a Case Manager RN within our Rock Hill
Visits team. This office services our adult and geriatric clients
on a per visit basis in homes throughout York, Chester and
Lancaster Counties. Upon successful completion of mentorship
program, you will be promoted into a Clinical Supervisor role.
This Full Time Registered Nurse will begin working as a field case
manager, supporting patients rehabbing from injury, illness and
hospital stays, or those needing help managing chronic medical
With education, mentoring, and support we will develop you into a
clinical leader for our office, who learns how to lead field staff
in delivering exceptional client service and quality clinical
Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits:
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the
following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental
and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with
company match, direct deposit and employee assistance
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that
believes in leading with our values.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies,
comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and
close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship
- Advance your career with specially designed career
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
- Benefits may include mileage reimbursement; paid time off;
weekly pay and direct deposit; scholarship opportunities;
one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; and
opportunities for career advancement.
Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities:
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient's
- Make home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Perform assigned duties, including administration of
medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures
- Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or
Client Services Manager
- Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors'
- Perform client assessments as necessary
- Case management and coordination
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and
evaluations pertaining to client care management and services
provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet
- Complete supervisory visits and internal documentation
Qualifications for Registered (RN):
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in South
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical
- Prior home health experience strongly preferred, but not
- BSN/MSN preferred for clinical management role
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as
indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Ability to work independently and manage time
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our RNs who set and maintain the
highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!As an
accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care
provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and
joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All
employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without
regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or
maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status,
military status, or any other similarly protected status in
accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly
encourage applications from people with these identities or who are
members of other marginalized communities.
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Rock Hill , Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) - Clinical Management Trainee, Healthcare , Chester, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!