Registered Nurse - Per DIEM - $40/hour
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Live your best life possible by helping others live theirs. At
ComForCare, we like to celebrate successes and have fun while
building meaningful relationships. Join our team and be a part of a
ComForCare is currently seeking a Registered Nurse to work with the
Governing Body (owners) to plan, develop and direct the programs,
services, and employees of the Agency in a brand new territory
covering 11 NC/SC counties in Suburban Metrolina Region. This
position will also have oversight over the services being provided
and be responsible for supervising Agency caregivers. Additional
responsibilities include ensuring compliance with North Carolina
and South Carolina Home Care regulations. This oversight will
include care management as required by regulation or contract and
personnel management associated with the delivery of services.
Plans, develops, and directs the programs, services, activities,
and employees of the Agency. Responsible for the direction of all
home care services. Manages, supervises, coordinates, evaluates,
and develops client care teams to ensure quality care delivery and
appropriate case management within the Agency scope of services and
policies; state, federal, and local laws; and Nurse Practice Act.
Hours to be worked for this position may vary. Critical to this
role is the assurance of skills and competency of caregivers.
REPORTS TO: Governing Body
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in North Carolina
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as
indicated by school transcript or diploma
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned
- Minimum of two (2) years nursing experience in an acute
hospital setting or equivalent experience with one year of
- Knowledge of the regulatory requirements at the state, federal,
and local level
- Knowledge of business management
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and direct clinical and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong
- Must be a licensed driver with automobile insured in accordance
with Agency and state requirements
- Has current CPR certification
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Is responsible for all day-to-day operations of the
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient's
- Make home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Perform assigned duties, including administration of
medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures
- Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or
Client Services Manager
- Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors'
- Perform client assessments as necessary
- Case management and coordination
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and
evaluations pertaining to client care management and services
ComForCare HomeCare - Suburban Metrolina is looking for
compassionate and dedicated Registered Nurses (RN) to join our team
in our Monroe office. This office services our adult and geriatric
clients on a per visit basis in Senior Living Communities
throughout multiple counties in NC, SC Suburban Charlotte area.
This is a per diem opportunity with 2-10 hours/week initially.
Each office is independently owned and operated and is an equal
Your safety is our top priority. We provide COVID-19 training and
personal protective equipment (PPE) to all employees.
Compensation: $40.00 per hour
Compensation: $40.00 - $40.00 per hour
Live your best life possible while helping others live theirs
Our Caregivers are the heart and soul of what we do. For that
reason, we put our CaregiversFirst each and every day.
At ComForCare, it is our CaregiverFirst promise, that our
caregivers will be:
- Treated with respect and dignity.
- Provided exceptional training on a regular and ongoing
- Are never alone in the field - support is always
- Thoughtfully matched with clients that they are compatible
Join our team and be a part of a certified Great Place To Work -!
Thousands of ComForCare employees were surveyed and the response
was overwhelmingly positive, with 90% agreeing that ComForCare is
in fact a Great Place To Work -.
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are
applying for employment with an independently owned and operated
ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from
ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You
understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible
for all decisions relating to employment including (and without
limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not
accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your
application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally
owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran.
Keywords: ComForCare, Rock Hill , Registered Nurse - Per DIEM - $40/hour, Healthcare , Monroe, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!