Kitchen Bath Designer
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Kitchen/Bath Designer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with clients to ascertain the intended functions and
appearance of each space.
- Anticipating and informing clients of additional features which
may be of use to them.
- Giving careful consideration to the placement of water and
electrical systems to ensure safety.
- Creating a plan which details the layout and appearance of all
installations and loose furniture.
- Suggesting appropriate materials and finishes.
- Assisting clients to select and supervise the work of
independent contractors, so that their duties are conducted in
accordance with clients' visions.
- Informing clients about appropriate care for their
- Keeping a record of hours and activities completed to ensure
that clients are billed accurately.
- Observing prescribed building and safety
regulations.Kitchen/Bath Designer Requirements:
- High school diploma.
- Prior experience of 2 years as a Kitchen Designer.
- Familiarity with appropriate design and visualization
- Catalog of completed blueprints, plus completed kitchens.
- In-depth knowledge of and strict adherence to the area's
- Top-notch communication and customer service skills.
- Active listening skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Respect for differing opinions, styles, and financial
situations.If you'd like to take your career to the next level,
APPLY TODAY! All qualified applicants will receive consideration
without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy),
religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or
any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.GPAC
(Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm
specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple
industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are
extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is
in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.Job
Requirements:We are searching for an exceptional, hands-on Kitchen
Designer to create blueprints for our clients. The Kitchen Designer
will be required to consider the intended purposes of each kitchen,
along with clients' style preferences, when drafting such plans.
You should also ensure adherence to stipulated building and safety
codes during each phase of the project.
Keywords: GPAC, Rock Hill , Kitchen Bath Designer, Hospitality & Tourism , Lancaster, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!