Company: Agri Supply Company
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job DescriptionDuties & Responsibilities
- Operate cash register by entering on a keyboard the item
identification number, compiles printed list, and displays cost of
customer purchase, tax and rebates on monitor screen.
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or
- Provide a positive customer experience with fair, friendly, and
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to
- Give cash refunds or issue credit memorandums to customers for
- Keep all required paperwork (invoice and refund copies) secure
and tidy until end of day checkout.
- Maintain a log of pricing discrepancies for managers.
- Help answer phones and directs customers to merchandise in the
store as register traffic permits.
- Verify customers' information in computer regarding taxes.
Specifically if customer is in computer system to receive special
- Request information or assistance using walkie-talkie
- Maintain a neat and clean register area including putting away
any shopping carts or throwing out other debris left around the
register area as register traffic permits.
- Offer customers carry-out service at the completion of
- Maintain register supplies as needed (bags, paper, etc).
- Draft tickets for yard purchases made within the retail
- Any and all other duties assigned by managementQualifications &
- High School Diploma or GED preferred but not required
- Experience working in a customer service roll or previous
cashier experience a plus
- Basic math and computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to handle transactions accurately and responsibly
- High level of energy with strong customer service skills
- Ability to stand in one area for long periods of time
- Ability to work with other team members in a fast paced
- Helpful, courteous and positive attitudeAdditional Notes
- This position reports directly to the store manager however,
they will be given instruction from their indirect managers (asst.
head cashier, head cashier, etc) which they will be expected to
- Hours can vary depending on shifts assigned
- Saturday availability is requiredEEO EmployerPowered by
Keywords: Agri Supply Company, Rock Hill , Cashier, Hospitality & Tourism , Monroe, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!