Company: Two Maids & a Mop
Location: Rock Hill
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job DescriptionTwo Maids & A Mop of Charlotte, NC is growing and
looking for ambitious, energetic individuals to join our team!As a
housekeeper, you will be traveling to our customer's homes as part
of a team to perform routine and specific tasks as assigned. This
is a team environment where we work in 2 person crews using our
proven Two Maids & A Mop systems, products, and equipment.We offer
our housekeepers a competitive compensation package that includes
mileage reimbursement, paid training, all of your supplies and
equipment, and various awards and incentives. We believe that hard
work and top performance deserve recognition, and our company
provides a culture where it's possible to have fun, work hard, and
- Generous pay with Bonus Opportunities Available
- Competitive pay range from $12.50 - $18.00 per hour
- Health, Life, and Vision Insurance Available
- 401 (k) Available
- No Nights! No weekends! No holidays!
- Mileage reimbursements
- Advancement Opportunities
- Family-Friendly ScheduleJob Responsibilities:
- Perform general cleaning and sanitizing task through the
- Use Two Maids & A Mop cleaning procedures and best
- Clean & disinfect
- Bathrooms, kitchens, common areas, bedrooms, and floors
- Transport cleaning products to and from job sites
- Provide great customer service to clients
- Attend and participate in any team meetingsQualities we are
- Customer Focused - Two Maids & A Mop is a customer service
company that just happens to clean houses. Our customers are our
priority at all times!
- Dependability - This is a full-time position, so Monday through
Friday 7:45 am - 5:30 pm attendance is a must.
- Trustworthy - As a bonded company, we require each candidate to
pass a nationwide criminal background check and display a high
level of honesty and integrity at all times.
- Energetic - Our days are fast-paced, full of surprises, and
challenging in so many ways! There is very little sitting or
downtime, so please be honest with yourself.
- Communications - We communicate with our customers, managers,
and co-workers in a clear and professional manner.
- Problem Solving - It's very important to be able to resolve
issues in the field throughout your day without relying on someone
to hold your hand
- Time Management - Being able to efficiently handle the day's
work will make or break an individual's stress level and job
satisfaction. Always running late or being pressed for time takes
away from our ability to provide excellent Customer service!
- Detail Oriented - Did you see that cobweb in the corner? A
trained eye will notice every detail and ensure customer
satisfaction every single day.Requirements:
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- You must be available Monday-Friday between 7:45 am - 5:30
- You must provide your own dependable method of transportation
that you can use for work
- You must successfully undergo a nationwide criminal background
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds at times
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and reach, bend,
lift and pullInterested? Apply Today! We are cheering for you.This
housekeeper position is open at our Two Maids & A Mop Charlotte, NC
office, located at 3440 St Vardell Ln unit d, Charlotte, NC 28217.
This office serves Charlotte, NC, and surrounding areas. Travel to
these areas may be required, apply today!Powered by
Keywords: Two Maids & a Mop, Rock Hill , Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Rock Hill, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!