Restaurant Server - Sign On Bonus
Company: Huddle House, Inc.
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Inclusive of tips, earn up to $12 - $15 per hour (depending on day
Sign On Bonus Available!
For a limited time, join today and earn up to $300 in sign on
Benefits & Perks:
- Educational Assistance with DeVry University with complimentary
- Immediate Family Members are also eligible
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Comprehensive Health Benefits including Medical, Dental,
Vision, and more!***
- 401(k) retirement savings with company match
- Flexible Schedule
- Meal Discounts - 50% Off
- Development Pathway: Step by step process to grow your
- Employee Discount Program for a variety of items and needs
- Necessities, such as mobile and computer discounts
- Travel, such as hotel discounts
- Entertainment, such as Six Flags/White Water and Disney
Huddle House is unique in their communities; a special bond grows
between team members in the restaurants and members of the
community, a bond not seen in most other chain restaurants. Our
Company Purpose reflects this unique element of the Huddle House
Bringing Friends and Families Together, over Delicious Food, Served
from the Heart.
Our Guiding Principles
- Excellence Obsessed
- Service Driven
- People First
- Passion Fueled
- Accountability Focused
At Huddle House, we believe it's "YOUR HOUSE. YOUR KITCHEN." Huddle
House is the place where the guest is the boss. We're giving
friends and families across America a place that gives them exactly
what they want: freshly prepared food, any way they like it.
Whether it's a quick bite before work, or a place to sit, chat and
laugh with family and friends, we tell guests: "Get
comfortable...this is YOUR HOUSE and YOUR KITCHEN".
As a member of the Huddle House Team, you are a brand steward, the
driving force that brings this unique experience alive to all of
our guests and business partners. We take great pride in selecting
candidates for our open positions, and we thank you for your
interest in Huddle House.
The Restaurant Server will oversee the day to day operation of
first class customer service and food service in the restaurant.
The incumbent will be responsible for properly receiving food
orders and conveying food orders to cook staff. Prompt food
delivery to the customer as well as cleanliness of the assigned
serving section. This person will be expected to provide excellent
customer service at all times and will be a strong teammate to our
- Report to work on time in a clean and complete proper
- Greet all customers with a smile and a verbal greeting, "GOOD
MORNING" or "WELCOME TO HUDDLE HOUSE".
- Review menu with customers when needed, suggestively sell
products and take order from each customer at the table
- Using proper, approved abbreviations submit ticket to the
cook's station and deliver food in a timely manner to the customer
when food is cooked.
- Handle money from customers; ring up tickets using the POS
system and make proper change.
- Account for all tickets, credit cards receipts, and make sure
that all tickets have been rung up and closed before shift is
- Complete the position checklist while stocking and preparing
the unit for the next shift.
- Using all tools provided by the manager keep the store clean at
all times, including but not limited to: bussing tables, sweeping
and mopping floors, cleaning bathrooms and walls.
- Bring all items of concern to the attention of the manager
immediately, especially safety concerns and customer service
- Know the menu, the daily features when applicable, which
juices, add-ons and desserts to suggestively sell.
- Know and follow the Huddle House steps of service with each and
every guest to maximize shift sales
- Practice all rules for safety food handling cash security and
all other restaurant policies.
- Perform all prepping and cleaning duties as detailed or
assigned by supervisor
- Make a difference in food cost by controlling waste and portion
- Perform all duties with a sense of urgency
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all restaurant
- Some previous restaurant experience preferred
- "Can do" attitude and willingness to be at your during your
*New Hires Only. Valid only at Participating Locations. Sign-On
bonus is taxable and subject to 401K deductions, if applicable.
** Restrictions Apply. If a student does not remain enrolled
through the third week of their first session, they must purchase
the selected laptop. See Terms and Conditions for details.
***Must meet plan eligibility.
This job description is not intended, and should not be construed
to be, an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts
or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended,
however, to be an accurate reflection of those principal job
elements essential for making decisions related to job performance,
employee development and compensation. As such, the employee may
perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
Keywords: Huddle House, Inc., Rock Hill , Restaurant Server - Sign On Bonus, Hospitality & Tourism , York, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!