Company: Chicken Salad Chick
Location: Rock Hill
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Company Introduction:Chicken Salad Chick provides a delicious
menu with a variety of 12 Chicken Salads, homemade sides, delicious
soups, and great sandwiches. This location is one of the originals
to the franchise and we are looking for a hospitality professional
to help us maintain a team of excellence and superb
service.Overview:NEW STORE OPENING!!!! NEW STORE OPENING!!!!WE ARE
NOW HIRING FOR A NEW CHICKEN SALAD CHICK LOCATION IN ROCK HILL
SC!!!!!We are looking for Fun, energetic Full time and Part time
people that want to try something new. We are closed Sundays! We
have no grease! We have no late nights! We promote from within!! We
are growing and looking for future managers and General Managers
for more new store openings.FUN ENVIRONMENTWe have full time hours
for those that have open availability.We promote from within.We
will offer lots of hours!!WE OFFER A SIGN ON BONUS!!IF YOU JOIN THE
TEAM AND REFRER SOMEONE THAT STAYS 30 DAYS, WE OFFER REFERAL
- You must be hard-working, team-oriented, friendly, honest and
have great customer service skills.
- Reliable transportation with a current driver's license is
- Be authorized to work in the United States
- Be at least 18 years old
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
- Be available to work any time including Saturdays- time off can
be given for special requests
- Have at least one-year previous restaurant management or
leadership experience is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Serving guests by taking orders, handling cash and credit
cards, making drinks and desserts by offering an immediate and
respectful response to all guest's needs.
- Delivering meals to guests at their table or to a designated
pick up area, and providing excellent customer service at all
- Maintain cleanliness of your work area and the dining room,
parking lot, restrooms and play ground.
- Stock sauces, cups, lids, etc. as needed to maintain throughout
- Effectively manage and lead a team of people serving our guests
while maintaining our operating standards to provide the best
hospitality and guest experience.
- Making deliveries
- Coaching, teaching and training team members on policies and
procedures and creating a positive work environment for
- Maintain food safety and cleanliness standards
- Open and/or close the restaurant leading the shift as a key
Keywords: Chicken Salad Chick, Rock Hill , Shift Leader, Hospitality & Tourism , Rock Hill, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!