Customer Service Representative
Company: Springs Creative
Location: Rock Hill
Posted on: September 6, 2018
Job DescriptionProvide direct interface between Springs Creative and both internal and external customers. Perform all duties associated with entering and maintaining sales orders including following the order through shipment, daily telephone and email communication, and managing assigned customers efficiently and effectively.ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Enter all types of sales orders: SR, SD, S1
- Maintain sales orders, changes and updates.
- Process incoming customer calls for the following
- Taking orders
- Answering inquiries
- Making order changes
- Initiate customer contact regarding order status, product changes, and shipment notification.
- Process claims and return authorizations, initiate call tags when necessary, obtain proofs of delivery.
- Work closely with Customer Service Supervisor in resolving customer problems/issues.
- All other duties as assigned by Customer Service Supervisor.QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a customer service oriented role
- High School diploma required
- Highly organized and detail oriented individual with the ability to multi-task.
- Must be proficient in JD Edwards (ability to manipulate and extract data from JDE and spreadsheets), MS Excel, and MS Outlook.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment and interact and communicate effectively and professionally with diverse base of external and internal customers.
- Must be able to quickly adapt with constant changes.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.CORE COMPETENCIES
- Job Knowledge/Technical Knowledge- Demonstrates knowledge of techniques, skills, equipment, procedures and materials. Applies knowledge to identify issues and internal problems; works to develop additional technical knowledge and skills.
- Customer Service-Listens and responds effectively to customer questions; resolves customer problems to the customer’s satisfaction; respects all internal and external customers’ uses a team approach when dealing with customers and follows up to evaluate customer satisfaction. Commits to exceeding customer expectations.
- Reliability – Personally responsible; completes work in a timely, consistent manner; arrives on time and prepared for work and is committed to doing the best job possible.
- Commitment to Safety –Understands and carries out the principles of integrated safety management; complies with safety policies and procedures; completes all required training and takes personal responsibility for safety.
- Cultural Sensitivity – Treats all people with respect and values diverse perspective; shows sensitivity to individual differences; values and encourages unique skills and talents; seeks and considers diverse perspectives and ideas.
- Problem Solving- Anticipates problems and how solutions will affect other areas; gathers information before making decisions; weights alternatives against objective and arrives at reasonable decisions ; adapts well to changing priorities, deadlines and directions; works to eliminate or improve processes that do not add value takes informed risks
- Responsiveness – responds to request for service in a timely and thorough manner, does what is necessary to ensure customer satisfaction; prioritizes customer needs; follows up to evaluate customer satisfaction.Company DescriptionWhat's Next. Now.Springs Creative is transforming the textile-related home and lifestyle industry. Driven by leading-edge design, development and application, the company supplies an assortment of products in Fabric, Crafts, Decorative, Home, Lifestyle and Technical/Specialty Fabrics. The company headquarters and design center are located in Rock Hill, South Carolina in a 100 year old cotton factory. In the design center, there are over 400,000 antique textile/art documents which serve as the nucleus of the operation. Located adjacent to the design center, the company's world class digital printing facility operates with capabilities for multiple end uses and widths. Many additional capabilities exist including imaging services, fabrication, distribution/fulfillment, global sourcing, licensed product and decorative fabrics among many others.
Keywords: Springs Creative, Rock Hill , Customer Service Representative, Hospitality & Tourism , Rock Hill, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!