Manager-In-Training. Potential annual income of up to $50,000 while training.
Company: RNR Tire Express of the Carolinas, Georgia, and Ea
Location: Rock Hill
Posted on: September 13, 2019
NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE HEADED, RNR TIRES IS THE PLACE TO START ...
IT WILL BE THE BEST DECISION YOU EVER MAKE!
RESPONSIBLITIESStore Managers are responsible for the overall
direction, coordination, and evaluation of the store. As Store
Manager, you will supervise four to five nonsupervisory employees,
one Assistant Store Manager and possibly a Sales Manager or Manager
Trainee. You will be responsible for supervisory responsibilities
in accordance with the company's policies and applicable laws.
- Interview, hire and train employees.
- Plan, assign and direct work.
- Appraise performance and reward and discipline
- Complete store operational requirements by scheduling and
assigning employees, as well as by following up on work
- Maintain store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and
- Ensure merchandise availability and services by maintaining
- Secure merchandise by implementing security systems and
- Identify current and future customer requirements by
establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other
persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Maintain the stability and reputation of the store by complying
with legal requirements.
- Protect employees and customers by providing a safe and clean
- Determine marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and
financial statements and departmental sales records.
Maintain operations by initiating, coordinating and enforcing
program, operational and personnel policies and
procedures.REQUIREMENTSThe requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Experience: 2 to 4 years of supervisory/management experience.
Previous rent-to-own and/or wheel and tire experience is desirable
but not necessary.
- Language Ability: Excellent oral and written communication
skills. Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business
periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or
governmental regulations. You will be required to write reports,
business correspondence and adhere to procedure manuals. Your
ability to effectively present information and respond to questions
from upper management, employees, vendors, customers, and the
general public is vitally important.
- Math Ability: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as
discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area,
circumference and volume. You'll need to have the ability to apply
concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an
individual should have knowledge of word processing software,
spreadsheet software, inventory software, payroll systems, internet
software, and database software.
- Candidates must have a clean driving history and will be asked
to provide a valid state driver's license.
We conduct a drug screen and background check.BENEFITSRNR offers
competitive base pay, commission, bonuses, a 401K and health care
benefits, as well as dental, vision and life insurance, plus
vacation and sick time.
Keywords: RNR Tire Express of the Carolinas, Georgia, and Ea, Rock Hill , Manager-In-Training. Potential annual income of up to $50,000 while training., Hospitality & Tourism , Rock Hill, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!