Human Resources Business Partner
Company: BeaconMedaes LLC
Location: Rock Hill
Posted on: June 14, 2019
Your Mission In this role, you will be a true business partner,
working in a variety of roles and functions as related to the Hire
to Retire process. Serve as a key management partner by providing
counsel, advice, recommendations, and actions relating to people
management matters. The Role Roles and Responsibilities
* Provide expertise and support for the full scope of HR functions
including: Recruitment and Induction; Competence Development,
Compensation; Performance Management; Talent Management; Employer
Branding, Organizational Change and Development; Culture and
Leadership and Occupational Health.
* Work with the management team to ensure that competence
development is in line with the business objectives.
* Participate in management meetings, company review meetings, and
HR meetings relevant to People Management issues.
* Provide monthly and quarterly HR reports including but not
limited to Headcount Evolution, Key Performance Indicators, People
Management, Manpower Efficiency and others as assigned or as
relevant to the organization.
* Maintain a high level of confidentiality while working with
sensitive salary and employment information.
* Implement HR Policies and people management processes according
to \\"The Way We Do Things,\\" while also remaining compliant with
local, state, and federal regulations when developing and revising
policies and procedures.
* Use strong knowledge of federal and state law to respond to
employee inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and
* Responsible for the on-going improvement processes and
administration of HR:Link.
* Develop, maintain and update competence development programs
based on competence gap analysis identified during the hiring
process, interim reviews, and annual reviews. This includes key
involvement as the Learning Link administrator - to assign
trainings to employees as necessary and run reports for monthly and
quarterly reporting of employee training hours.
* Partner with other departments and corporate entities to develop
and improve programs to support employee development and business
* Process bi-weekly, hourly payroll reports for the Payroll Center.
Serve as the liaison between the Atlas Copco North American Payroll
and Benefits Center.
* Be the champion for employee engagement, employee relations,
leadership development, change-management, talent acquisition, and
* Identify, design, develop, implement, and manage training
activities to support the business goals.
* Provide strategic direction and guidance to managers in the areas
of recruitment, retention, competence and organizational
development, performance management, etc.
* Actively participate in entire employment life cycle, including
screening candidates utilizing behavior-based interview techniques,
preparing offer letters, on-boarding new hires, and New Employee
* Conduct internal investigations, responding to Ethics Hotline and
EEOC complaints, and making employment decisions that mitigate the
Company's legal risks.
* Responsible for conducting termination activities, including exit
interviews and off-boarding processes.
* Ensure company compliance with federal and state laws by
completing reporting requirements, auditing HR documentation, and
following established procedures.
* Contribute to positive Company branding by projecting a
knowledgeable, professional, and customer-oriented image to
internal and external customers.
* Take whatever action is appropriate and required to get the job
done and to establish and maintain communication considered
necessary to get the job done.
* Perform other duties and special projects as required. Education
and Experience Education
* 4-year University degree in human resources or related field or
equivalent work experience. Experience
* A minimum of 5 years relevant human resource generalist
experience, including employee relations. Skills Skills
* Strong IT skills required: Microsoft Office - specifically Word,
Excel, and PowerPoint
* Detail-oriented, with excellent written and oral communication
* Self-driven team player
* Strong ability to work independently and with little direction
* Must be an efficient, proven multitasker who has a high level of
energy and remains calm when stressed.
* Strong ability and experience in handling confidential matters
with discretion Travel
* May be required on occasion, to attend HR Network meetings or
trainings. #LI-Beacon Choose BeaconMedaes! At BeaconMedaes, we
believe Life is in the Details. If you agree and want to make a
difference in the healthcare industry, apply today for the
opportunity to join our company - the leading provider of medical
gas solutions!BeaconMedaes has been the center of the medical gas
world for more than 60 years. We are a leading solutions provider
in the education, design, manufacturing, supply and service of
piped medical gas and laboratory gas systems. Our main corporate
office and competence center for medical and laboratory gas
expertise is located in Rock Hill, South Carolina. Learn more at
Keywords: BeaconMedaes LLC, Rock Hill , Human Resources Business Partner, Human Resources , Rock Hill, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!