Mobile Welder/ Machinist
Company: Blanchard Machinery
Posted on: November 20, 2022
The Welder/ Machinist is responsible for fabricating and
repairing components in a mobile environment.Blanchard Machinery
Company is committed to fostering a high-performance work culture
with challenging work opportunities that inspire high quality
results. Some of the benefits of joining our team are:
- Competitive Pay.
- Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401K, profit sharing,
generous PTO and paid holidays, uniforms, and much more.
- Exposure to world-class CAT training and development.
- A friendly and supportive work environment.
- Continuous exposure to learning and new technologies
- Opportunities for advancementWhat You Will Do:
- Use stationary boring equipment and machine tools as well as
multiple other types of tooling to meet specific job needs
- Maintain and operate of a variety of machining equipment, to
include services such as pipe beveling and cutting, line boring,
flange facing, among other applications preferred.
- Assemble components with the help of power and hand tools.
- Re-machine parts to repair and maintains critical
- Fabricate and modify defective parts as needed.
- Inspect completed work to determine structural soundness and
fit to mechanical part.
- Ensure proper dimensions, compliance and tolerance levels of
finished product is defect free.
- Clean and maintain portable machining and welding
- Contribute to a positive work environment and promotes the
vision, mission and values of BMC.
- Complete all job responsibilities in a safe manner, promotes
and champions a safe and healthy work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- High school diploma required.
- 3+ years of welding/fabricating experience required, preferably
in a heavy equipment application/environment
- Have a general understanding of mechanical assemblies.
- Ability to use N.D.T (Magnetic particle and die penetrant) is
- Demonstrate knowledge in various areas, including gearing,
bearings, seals, bushings, and hydraulics preferred.
- Be proficient in welding and cutting of all types
- Must own basic tools for disassembly/assembly of
- Ability to operate forklifts, overhead cranes and earthmoving
- Ability to read prints, viewing dimensions and samples to
repair and/or assemble metal parts.
- Organizational and time management skills required. Must have
the ability to set and keep priorities and professionally handle
the stress associated with dealing with a fast paced industry and
- Must be enthusiastic and hard working with the ability to
complete work with minimal supervision.
- Strong problem solving skills and be detailed oriented with a
high level of accuracy.Working Conditions:
- The physical environment requires the employee to work
primarily inside (non-climate controlled) throughout the day.
- Required to use personal protective equipment to prevent
exposure to injury and/or hazardous materials.
- Shift work and/or weekends may be required.
- Job requires standing, stooping, squatting, pushing, pulling,
twisting, turning, lifting.
- Physical use of a broad variety of tools and machines in order
to maintain and repair equipment.
- Must be able to lift varied weight.
- Seeing, reading, and writing to complete job
- Use of computer and other forms of technology to complete job
responsibilities.ID: 2022-1673 External Company URL:
www.blanchardmachinery.com Street: 7283 Snowy Owl Rd
Keywords: Blanchard Machinery, Rock Hill , Mobile Welder/ Machinist, IT / Software / Systems , Kershaw, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!