Service Administration & Process Coordinator, BKU - Rock Hill, SC
Company: Power Technique North America, LLC
Location: Rock Hill
Posted on: January 15, 2020
Power Technique North America LLC, within the Power Technique
Service Division, is looking for a Service Administration & Process
Coordinator - BKU to take responsibility of implementing the
service processes in the Service Centers, making sure to support
the team in the Service Centers with the usage of SAP ACT! by
providing proper training to the Service Center Manager and the
Service Administrator, and being their point of contact in case of
issues related to the system.
Power Technique Service Division has ambitious targets for the
coming years and service is one of the pillars to develop,
therefore, we are looking for an ambitious candidate with a strong
aptitude to support our service teams, influencing people to
thoroughly implement and follow the processes in place. The Service
Administration & Process Coordinator BKU will report to the
Operations Manager of Power Technique North America LLC.
As Service Administration & Process Coordinator BKU you will be
responsible to implement the service processes in North America (US
and Canada) and ensure that the SAP system is being properly used.
Also, ensuring the Service Center Manager and Service Administrator
are fully trained on new functionalities. You will collaborate with
the SAP Act! team with any to resolve issues as needed.
Main mission & responsibilities:
* Achieve results as per objectives agreed upon with the BLM
* Make sure the service processes are defined in agreement with the
BLM PTS and understood/implemented in all Service Centers.
* Ensure the administration processes within the Service Centers
and the usage of SAP system are well understood and implemented by
the Service Administrators.
* As needed, train the Service Administrator and Service Center
Managers when you identify a process GAP or whenever a change (new
functionality) in the system is implemented.
* Identify GAPs and report them to the BLM to agree on a set of
actions and ensure these are implemented accordingly
* Enforce the existing service processes in the Service Centers,
define new processes as needed and make sure the Service
Administrator and Service Center Manager are well trained on the
usage of the SAP Act! Template. Focus should be given to:
* Check in & check out of units.
* Service job planning by using Planning Board and ensuring jobs
are planned on a weekly basis.
* Report hours using MAM2 and making sure those hours are reported
* Opening and closing of service jobs.
* Sub-contracting processes and inventory usage.
* WIP process review for each Service Center.
* You will be the point of contact for issues/escalations within
SAP Act! for service.
* You will be the point of contact for the BLM and RVPs in regards
to hours reporting, WIP status and service revenue status.
* You will be the point of contact for United Rentals for their
Skills and experience
This position requires the ability to coordinate teams with no
direct reporting line.
* Strong service and operations experience
* 3-5 years of experience in service in process-oriented
* You have worked in a large market and/or organization
* Experience working in SAP environment will be considered as a
* Experience coordinating teams of experienced people
* Engineering degree will be considered a plus
* Software skills e.g. MS Office - SAP
* Excellent command of English is a must both oral and written.
Are we a good fit
* You are a proactive person
* You are a process driven person
* You can influence people that don t report directly to you
* You can work under high pressure
* You are customer driven and very supportive
* You are dynamic, result oriented and self-motivated person
* You have very good analytical skills
* You have good communication skills
* You have the willingness to travel on a regular base to support
* You are very open-minded in order to communicate with all the
* You are able to work well in a team situation.
* You have clear in mind the why you are applying to this
* On top of this you have a positive attitude and your firmly
believe that there is always a better way
Choose your career with us!
Rock Hill, SC
Start a journey of endless opportunities
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always
looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology and great
ideas enable us to innovate for the future.
We believe that passionate people make it happen. You are a brand
ambassador and our face towards our customers. With us you drive
your own professional journey and you are empowered to act.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many
opportunities to grow. This is where it begins Join us at the Home
of Industrial Ideas.
Power Technique North America LLC is an equal opportunity employer
and does not discriminate in hiring or employment related decisions
because of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age,
disability, sexual preference, genetic information, protected
veteran status or any other protected class. Job promotions at
Atlas Copco will be based on such factors as quality of work, prior
job performance, attendance, safety record, and ability to work
well with others.
Accessibility Notice: If you need reasonable accommodation for any
part of the employment process due to a physical or mental
disability, please send an email to:
email@example.com or call 973-397-3400. Reasonable
accommodation requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis
Keywords: Power Technique North America, LLC, Rock Hill , Service Administration & Process Coordinator, BKU - Rock Hill, SC, Other , Rock Hill, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!