Cybersecurity Manager - Archer Development
Company: Cognizant Technology Solutions
Location: Fort Mill
Posted on: June 9, 2021
GRC Sr. Architect
CISA, CISM, ISO 27001
- Work with customer on refining business requirements.
- Ensure that the business requirements covers functional and non
- Ensure that the business requirements covers user volumetric
growth projection and business expansion roadmap.
Design & Analysis:
- Resposible for Architecture and Infrastructure Design.
- Coordinate with team members for POC execution to realize
- Participate in Solution review with customer and product
- Contribute towards product customization configuration and
- Design reusable components/frameworks.
- Perform usage analysis of existing reusable design components /
- Code Review and Recommendations.
- Oversee Unit Integration and performance testing.
- Review test results.
- Technical and SDLC documentation review is expected.
- Adopt enforce ensure adherence of change management process
- Setup & own GRC Automation processes such as build processes
development practices to ensure high quality delivery.
- Participate in Defect triage process and drive resolution
Coaching & Facilitating:
- Mentor the team on translating requirements to design.
- Provide guidance and share best practices for design and
- Provide guidance on technology selection and solution fitment
approach for relevant requirements.
- Provide guidance on new tools/technology relevant to the
- Build awareness of industry trends and evaluate applicability
- 'Define standard estimation templates.
- Define genericGRC security questionnaire for
- Responsible for Capacity planning and Sizing.
- Interactions with technology partners for confirmation on
solutions and pricing.
- Review Effort estimation of large size projects.
Process Improvements and Adherence:
- 'Architecture review Performance improvement Optimization
- Technical audit review Suggest service improvement areas.
Ensure that the developed system is consistent with the defined
review design and code to meet architecture requirements
- Adopts /refines best practices based on project
- Contribution to GRC internal competency Reusable assets
consolidation Provide technology POV Share project implementation
best practices Conduct on demand technical training.
- 'Manage a sizeable project team with 5 or more team
- Responsible for people recognizitions appraisals and
- Participate in recruitment drives.
Must Have Skills
Good To Have Skills
- COTS Products(BFS Ast&Wlth)
Keywords: Cognizant Technology Solutions, Rock Hill , Cybersecurity Manager - Archer Development, Other , Fort Mill, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!