Company: Vitamin Shoppe Industries Inc
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Are you passionate about health and wellness? Do you love
leading high performing, sales driving teams?
If you're ready to be your best self (however you define it),
while helping others do the same, we have the role for you
The Vitamin Shoppe is looking for high performing leaders with a
passion for developing high performing teams. Have a proven track
record of success? If so, look no further!
As a Store Manager with The Vitamin Shoppe, you will be
accountable for promoting a sales culture to build productivity. In
addition, you will prepare for future growth through hiring and
developing great people! If we had you at hello read below for more
At The Vitamin Shoppe you will.
- Execute with excellence!
- Believe in the ability of others; coach and motivate.
- Attract, recruit and retain top talent.
- Develop a team of high performing Health Enthusiasts who
deliver results. (yup, that's what we call folks who work for The
- Foster an environment of continuous education while supporting
company driven training initiatives.
- Achieve and exceed daily sales and productivity goals, while
developing others to do the same.
- Lead a selling culture through building customer loyalty,
creating personalized shopping experiences and fostering long
- Lead and instill a strong focus on: Units per transaction,
Average Transaction, Conversion and Sales Per Hour
- Provide leadership by analyzing Week to Date, Month to Date,
Year to Date sales and develop action plans to drive top line
- Create external, community relationships that grow sales.
- Lead with integrity and a willingness to take
- Maintain regular store maintenance, follow loss prevention
standards, ensure timely processing of receipts, keep shelves full
and products priced accordingly.
- Be willing to perform additional duties as required.
Who You are.
- Passionate about "owning your business" and always empowered to
make decisions that best support business needs
- Results-oriented leader who has an excellent ability to
motivate and influence other through actions and examples
- A passion for the health and wellness industry
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental, and vision coverages
for full-time Health Enthusiasts
- "VS Thrive" Wellness program for full-time Health Enthusiasts
covered under a medical plan with The Vitamin Shoppe -earn free
gift cards on a quarterly basis!
- A competitive monthly bonus / incentive program
- A 401(k) Retirement Plan
- A generous Health Enthusiast discount
- Transportation/Commuter Benefits
- Nationwide gym and insurance discounts
- Paid time off
- Professional growth opportunities
- Nationwide Pet Insurance
- Tickets at Work/Working Advantage Program-Save money on hotels,
movie tickets, Broadway and Vegas Shows, Theme Parks and much
What we are looking for...
- A high school diploma, GED, or equivalent combination of
- The desire to work a flexible schedule (i.e. Holidays,
weekends, locations) depending on business needs
- Valid driver's license
- 3-5 years of retail experience
- Retail management experience preferred
Who We Are:
The Vitamin Shoppe is the authority We're a destination and a
resource for so much more than just vitamins. We help people become
their best selves-however they define it.
You ready?! If so, let's do this!
Equal Opportunity Policy
The Vitamin Shoppe is an equal opportunity employer. We respect
diversity and accordingly are an equal opportunity employer that
does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, gender,
gender identity or expression (including transgender status),
sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, physical or
mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic
protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our
management is dedicated to ensuring the fulfillment of this policy
with respect to hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion,
layoff, separation, recruitment, pay and other forms of
compensation, access to facilities and programs, training and
general treatment during employment.
We firmly believe that every Health Enthusiast has the right to
be treated with dignity and respect. Our goal is to maintain a
satisfied and productive team of Health Enthusiasts. The keys to
reaching that goal are effective leadership, equal application of
fair human resources policies, competitive wages and benefits, and
close attention to all health enthusiast matters. The Vitamin
Shoppe is committed to the principle of fair and impartial
treatment of our Health Enthusiasts.
Health Enthusiasts with questions or concerns about equal
employment opportunities in the workplace are encouraged to bring
these issues to the attention of their Human Resources
representative. We will not allow any form of retaliation against
Health Enthusiasts who raise issues of perceived discrimination in
good faith. To ensure our workplace is free of artificial barriers,
violation of this policy may result in disciplinary action, up to
and including discharge.
Keywords: Vitamin Shoppe Industries Inc, Rock Hill , Store Manager, Other , Pineville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!