UI/UX Designer - Rock Hill, SC
Company: 3D Systems
Location: Rock Hill
Posted on: June 9, 2021
- UX/UI design for 3D Systems' 3D Printer and associated
- Problem solve, think big, and explore divergent concepts/ideas
while understanding how to build iteratively towards the product
- Drive overall customer experience, using customer and business
personas to define the customer's journey and product goals. Lead
cross functional teams in user-centered design exploration,
including workshop facilitation, feature definition and
- Advocate for design by sharing your work and presenting
cross-functionally and be able to precisely articulate design
- Define UI architecture, high level task flows and interaction
models, and take these all the way to implementation with
wireframes, high fidelity mockups and interactive prototypes.
- Create designs that adhere to and extend the existing style
guides and design pattern libraries, Provide portfolio guidance to
keep individual product lines in alignment.
- Collect information from our Alpha Beta customers, analyze it
and produce actionable insights.
Experience and Skills
- 6 years of experience in a similar role - UX Design, UI Design,
- Experience working on UX for (big) Hardware - Large scale
products, a combination of digital and physical (non-digital)
- Comfortable with ambiguity, using questions, sense-making and
divergent exploration to come up with possible solutions to new
- Experience in conducting qualitative user research - alone and
- Must be self-motivated, a good communicator, and able to
balance great design with meeting deadlines.
- Great Systems Thinker - know how to step back and see the whole
ecosystem and provide solutions for the entire user flow, not only
one individual feature.
- Able to successfully manage all aspects of a project from start
- Able to produce results independently as well as
collaboratively in a team.
- Ability to communicate your ideas to a wide variety of key
stakeholders, and comfortable with working in an engineering-led
- Be Comfortable working with large, distributed teams - A high
level of collaboration will be required for this work, with other
designers, SW developers, product managers and engineers. Know how
to influence others and build consensus.
- Expert knowledge of design and prototyping tools such as
Sketch, Illustrator, Invision, Zeplin, etc.
- Experience in B2B or design for Enterprise is a plus.
- Preferred - familiarity with Industrial (i.e. not consumer) 3D
Keywords: 3D Systems, Rock Hill , UI/UX Designer - Rock Hill, SC, Other , Rock Hill, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!