Company: Spare Time Entertainment
Posted on: June 9, 2021
****Excellent benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k,
and Paid Time Off
- Responsible for all aspects of the front of the house food and
beverage service areas, including assisting with events.
- Work with General Managers and Corporate Food and Beverage team
to develop creative strategies designed to increase revenues,
reduce waste, retain employees, and guarantee guest
- Collaborate with management in the creation of feature menus
and pricing as requested.
- Act as one of the two primary participants in the monthly
- Assists with product and supplies orders from approved vendors
based on rapidly shifting business demand and preset par
- Help monitor par stock levels through inventory, ordering,
retrieving supplies, and stocking shelves appropriately.
- Be fluent in all point of sale programs to be able to support
- Participate in weekly BEO meetings, pre-shift huddle-ups, and
- Execute table touches and personally resolve guest questions
- Supervise the use of checklists, opening procedures, closing
procedures based on the demands of the location.
- Assist the management team with front-line checkouts and
- Provide support in the restaurant and bar areas to evaluate
processes, suggest process improvements/training needs, and ensure
- Aid in compliance with procedures, systems, and controls to
ensure the highest standards of guest service, cleanliness, and
safety are maintained. Adhere to Health Regulations, Serve Safe,
and TIPS program.Required qualifications:
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Keywords: Spare Time Entertainment, Rock Hill , Restaurant Supervisor, Other , Pineville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!