Posted on: June 9, 2021
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career.
That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from
an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open
up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore
new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you
to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the
digital future together with us.
- Repairs and maintains plumbing, heating and cooling systems,
and general facilities maintenance which may include, but is not
limited to painting, glazing, carpentry, and masonry.
- Makes alterations of building and facilities including modular
office furniture, minor inside and outside building alterations,
and site improvements.
- Moves equipment and furniture.
- Performs miscellaneous building and site custodial work on a
- Responsible for completing all work on schedule and in
accordance with standards established by building codes,
engineering standards, tradesman's standards, and safety policy and
- Performs special assignments as designated by his/her
- May provide backup support for the Shipping/Receiving/Mailroom
- A High School diploma with 3-5 years experience is
- Strong mechanical aptitude is essential.
- May be required to lift up to 50 pounds.
- A valid driver's license (in good standing) is a must.
- Must be available to work overtime or be on-call as
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity and expression, and other legally protected
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or
employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are
considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee
for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited
referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be
invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these
cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and
All employees applying for an internal position must have a
discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job
posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee
from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
This position is eligible for a $1000 Sign-On Bonus, payable in
two installments. The first $500 will be paid after 30 days of
employment, with the second $500 paid after 6 months of
JOB ID: 21012897
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions:
Keywords: Henkel, Rock Hill , Maintenance Worker, Other , Enoree, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!