Physical Therapist - Outpatient - Regional Float
Company: Ivy Rehab
Location: Rock Hill
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Looking for a place where you can truly make a difference and
grow in your role?
Join us on our mission to inspire & enable people to live life
to the fullest!
WHO WE ARE:
We're a part of the Ivy Rehab Network, a national provider of
physical, occupational, and speech rehabilitation services for both
children and adults. We have over 200 of locations and are growing
fast. This rapid growth means we can continue to provide
exceptional care to even more patients and provide tremendous
career advancement opportunities to our team.
"It's All About The People" at Ivy -our teammates, our patients,
our referral sources, and the communities in which we operate.
The Physical Therapist's role is to provide exceptional care
through evaluation, design and implementation of care.
- Maintain a safe clinical environment
- Develop a plan of care based on physician's orders and
- Perform patient evaluation, including all pertinent tests and
measurements appropriate for required documentation in a timely
- Review patient records for current diagnosis, past medical
history, precautions, and contraindications
- Communicate, in a timely manner, with other health care
- Adhere to billing compliance standards
- At least 1 year experience as a licensed PT
- Proven exceptional customer service and patient care
- Self-motivated with the willingness to exceed patient
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining a
- Graduation from an accredited Physical Therapist
- Proof of licensure as a Physical Therapist in the state of
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a competitive benefit package, continuing education,
residency opportunities, and so much more.
Grow with us and apply today!
Keywords: Ivy Rehab, Rock Hill , Physical Therapist - Outpatient - Regional Float, Other , Rock Hill, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!