Direct Care Staff (2nd shift)
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Do you want to work for an organization that Makes a Lasting
Impact on Kids?
AMIkids has served over 136,000 kids and their families since
1969. Being part of the AMIkids team means that you are helping
youth to realize their full potential and become a valuable part of
AMIkids Sand Hills located in Patrick, SC is hiring for 2nd
shift (4pm to Midnight) Direct Care Staff.
The role of the Direct Care Staff has responsibility for
directing and safely supervising the youth in our care. Primary
responsibility is to provide guidance in behavior choices by
teaching social, self-help, academic and living skills.
Essential Job Duties
Minimum Education, Training and Experience
- High school diploma/GED (degree preferred),
- Minimum one-year related experience within an educational or
youth service program, preferably working with troubled youth,
- Must possess and maintain valid driver's license in the state
of employment and have a driving record that meets the standards of
the AMIkids Transportation Policy,
- May be required to acquire and maintain CDL license.
What's in it for you?
As well as gain an opportunity to make an exceptional difference
in kids' lives, AMIkids offers a comprehensive benefits package
- Growth opportunities - we pride ourselves on developing our
leaders from within
- Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, & Prescription Drug
plan options; Health Spending Account, Company paid Life Insurance
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- Wellness Benefits - EAP, Health Coaching, Stress Management
- Employer Funded Pension Plan, Voluntary 403(B) Retirement Plan,
Student Loan Forgiveness Program
- Pet Insurance, World Travel Assistance, Car Rental discounts,
Gym Membership discounts, and more
AMIkids Inc., Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled Drug-Free
Keywords: AMIkids, Rock Hill , Direct Care Staff (2nd shift), Other , Patrick, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!