Posted on: June 10, 2021
The Support Team Associate is part of the operations team that
performs merchandise processing duties to support the merchandising
function of the store. The Support Team Associate position is
non-exempt, and schedules include nights and occasionally weekends.
The Support Team Associate reports to the Operations Team
- Performs the process of unloading and sorting merchandise
cartons received on trailers. Moves new merchandise to the
appropriate processing drop zone in a safe and timely manner
utilizing equipment such as rolling flats, carts and z-racks.
- Processing and product Placement:
- Performs merchandise unpacking and unwrapping to ensure
readiness for merchandising on the sales floor.
- Applies sensor tags per company standard.
- Maintenance & Housekeeping
- Removes packing materials from processing zones. Bails
cardboard and prepares plastic for recycling.
- Ensures the cleanliness of the receiving area following
processing on truck days.
- Housekeeping includes being responsible for the cleanliness of
the facility specifically the restrooms, associate lounge, fitting
rooms and office areas. (Not the case in all stores)
- Maintains a safe shopping and working environment
- Exhibits a warm and friendly demeanor when helping
- Greets all customers and insures that their needs are met.
- Adheres to Belk's dress code policy.
- Non-Core Store Operations:
- The PTA is expected to assist with floor tasks to the overall
benefit of the store, particularly during times of peak demand
periods, including but not limited to:
- Seasonal sets
- Floor moves
- Daily maintenance
- Fill Ins
- Daily Standards
- Supports the store's focus on Relentless Customer Care
- Ability to ring the register
- Ability to use computer keyboard, standard telephone and other
related business equipment
- Ability to lift between 10 and 72 lbs at floor level and/or
team lift when necessary
- Ability to push / pull receiving equipment weighing up to 500
lbs such as rolling flats, z-racks and pallet jacks
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to twist, bend and stoop to retrieve items from floor,
shelves, racks, and hooks and place items on floor, shelves, racks
- Ability to work at a safe and steady pace
Keywords: Belk, Rock Hill , Support Associate, Other , Pineville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!