Overnight Baker- 3rd Shift- Panera Bread Company
Company: Panera Bread Company
Location: Rock Hill
Posted on: June 11, 2021
About the position:
- Bake most of a cafe's fresh bread and pastries each night.
- Ensure all breads and baked goods are prepared according to
Panera s standards.
- Represent Panera s cultural values daily in their role.
- Primarily work alone with minimal supervision.
- Perform other activities needed such as stocking, prep, and
We re looking for:
- 1-2 years of experience as a baker or bakery background a plus,
but not required (6 8 weeks of training provided).
- Ability to work 3rd shift (10 p.m. 8 a.m. may vary).
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and as part of a
- Enthusiasm, energy, and positive attitude with a desire to
learn and develop.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- You re at least 18 years of age.
- Competitive pay plus tips!
- Flexible schedules
- Deep discounts 65% off meals
- Training, skill-building, and Career Path Program
- Paid time off
- Health benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- And more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
600849 Rock Hill, SC - John Ross Parkway
Associated topics: baker, baking, cocinera de la parrilla, cocinera
de la preparacion, dinner, grill, restaurant assistant cook,
restaurant cook, sandwich, wok cook
Keywords: Panera Bread Company, Rock Hill , Overnight Baker- 3rd Shift- Panera Bread Company, Other , Rock Hill, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!