Lead Material Handler
Company: McKesson Corporation
Location: Rock Hill
Posted on: June 11, 2021
Join our team of leaders to begin a rewarding career as a
Full-Time Lead Material Handler!
Our Distribution Center is looking for a dynamic and motivated
Lead Material Handler to join our team. This is a fantastic chance
to work for a company that has the rare mix of being a fun, yet
high-paced and professional work environment. We currently have the
following shift available to add to our team:
Schedule: Monday-Friday 9:30am - 6:00pm or until completion
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- 2+ years' experience in warehouse or distribution center
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- 1+ year Prior experience as a Lead or Supervisor
- Proficiency with MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Knowledge of various warehouse functions
- Basic computer skills.
- Communication Skills.
- Basic math skills
- Must have good coaching and problem-solving skills.
- Must be comfortable speaking in a group setting.
- Time management
- Must be able to collaborate with other departments.
- Must have excellent Oral/ written skills.
- Ability to execute Covid19 Safety Protocols
- Ability to work under minimal supervision with considerable
latitude for independent judgment.
- Safety Management
- High energy,motivated, andpromotes a positive team
- Must be organized and able to work independently.
- Ability to lift 20 to 50lbs repetitively throughout the course
of a shift without assistance (weight varies based on product)
- Must be able to bend, sit, stand, twist, stoop for long periods
- Able to walk up to 10 miles throughout the course of a shift
(steps vary per shift)
- Working with RF scanning equipment
- High School Diploma or equivalent degree
Career Level - IC-Operations Support-O4
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be
disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity
Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job
seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation
to assist with your job search or application for employment,
please contact us by sending an email to
McKessonTalentAcquisition@mckesson.com . Resumes or CVs submitted
to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career
Join us at McKesson!
Keywords: McKesson Corporation, Rock Hill , Lead Material Handler, Other , Rock Hill, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!