Director- Sales Operations
Company: AmerisourceBergen Corporation - Corporate
Location: Fort Mill
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient's life? At
AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative
culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a
difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility
to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
What you will be doing
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directs and oversees the development of all sales & marketing
operational procedures and policies.
- Responsible for market and territory call plan coverage as well
as performance and recognition processes for regional and corporate
- Leads all field sales communication efforts, specific to
compensation, sales technology and sales onboarding.
- Creates best practices in processes, works with sales
leadership to improve sales effectiveness, communication and
training; including customer interviews to solicit feedback on
- Develops processes to manage all organizational sales
assignments data (by region, segment, division, manager, and sales
representative); leads effort to enforce consistency within and
across the regions.
- Develops the process to maintain, update and communicate the
prospects database and to support the sales cycle.
- Works closely with the sales training director to determine and
assess all field training needs.
- Works collaboratively with Director, Sales Performance &
Analytics to ensure field sales alignment, utilization, adoption
and functional improvement.
- Designs all sales force performance tracking mechanisms,
reports and the distribution of data specific to sales
- Responsible for new hire and transfer onboarding for Sales,
Sales Operations and Sales Shared Services (equating to ~1,000
associates), including "Day 1" tactical needs up to, and including
developmental planning and training
- Helps communicate sales compensation plans and incentive
payouts to respective segment leaders and sales associates.
- Acts as liaison to Manager of Sales Force Automation to provide
field sales automation and technology needs.
- Designs sales and marketing reports for access via E-Sales
Tool; plays a key role on CRM task force and helps train and
prepare sales force for launch and utilization of new tools.
- Provides guidance and counsel for Regional Sales Operations
Directors; sets up and leads quarterly regional sales operation
- Provides leadership and coaching to internal support
- Plays a key role with Marketing to develop a field
communication process; helps design and craft new company branding
- Works with marketing teams to ensure new sales resources are
tested in the field with customers.
- Works with regional leadership teams to ensure new sales
resources are being utilized and provides feedback to both
marketing and training team for further needs.
- Develops and updates Sales Operations Manual; develops
communication processes, reviews and prioritizes all communications
to the sales associates; designs and communicates sales policies
- Directs sales force goal setting and forecasting process.
- Directs all Inside Sales efforts.
- Responsible for the National Sales Meeting, Year end Regional
sales meetings, Trade Show and Program Launches.
- Must be willing to travel several times a year.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
What your background should look like
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Requires broad training in fields such as business
administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or
similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four
year Bachelor's Degree Program; normally requires a minimum of six
(6) years directly related and progressively responsible
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Understands retail trends and operating assumptions
- Proven track record of leading large, integrated sales to large
- Demonstrated history of operating as a business manager
- Superior analytical skills relative to financial modeling;
fluent in profitability calculations
- Excellent organizational skills; attention to detail
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Excellent integration, implementation and management
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of computers necessary to operate effectively
with company systems and programs
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment
to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive,
diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we
take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits
are company-paid, while others are available through associate
contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location,
position and/or business unit.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AmerisourceBergen is committed to providing equal employment
opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin,
age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class
protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: AmerisourceBergen Corporation - Corporate, Rock Hill , Director- Sales Operations, Other , Fort Mill, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!