Critical Facility Technician
Location: Rock Hill
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Critical Facility Technician ensures the smooth, efficient,
profitable operation of the assigned building services by ensuring
the timely and accurate completion of all required work and by
attaining the utmost in customer satisfaction.
- Provide 24 x 7 on-call emergency response and support as
necessary to maintain the highest level of integrity and
availability of building systems and infrastructure
- Monitoring and maintaining all building and mission critical
- Operates facility equipment in accordance with policies and
- Perform daily/weekly/monthly walk-through of customer
facilities in support of data center and office operations.
- Perform tests and rounds, and analyze the data to ensure proper
functioning and operating parameters of equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance on all building equipment to
ensure efficient operation of all building systems.
- Assist with the preparation of MOPs as directed.
- Provides technical expertise and assistance.
- Operates site facility equipment and systems without error to
obtain maximum availability.
- Provides suggestions for continuous improvements in the areas
of process improvement and cost reduction savings.
- Coordinate maintenance with outside vendors and oversee vendor
- Respond to emergency situations and customer concerns.
- Ensure strict adherence to critical facility work rule and
- Ensure Critical Facility Manager receives timely verbal and
written operating reports that give him/her a clear understanding
of the condition of the buildings critical systems and the present
level of ongoing preventative maintenance.
- Provides training (within their expertise) to other
technicians, as required.
- Encourages, trains and evaluates Apprentice's technical and
behavioral skills. Sets professional example.
- Manage subcontractors as required ensuring scope compliance and
quality of services performed.
- Ensure compliance with established Methods of Procedures and
Standard Operating Procedures.
- Works overtime as assigned and required.
- Familiar with all applicable Federal, State, and local rules,
codes, and regulations.
- Interact effectively with internal and external customers.
- Broad facilities maintenance or electrical systems
- Current electrical/mechanical Journeyman's license
- Hands on electrical or mechanical skill, and competence in the
area of non-expertise (for example, electrical expertise with a
mechanical competence, or vice-versa)
- Knowledge and experience using basic computer
Keywords: ABM, Rock Hill , Critical Facility Technician, Other , Rock Hill, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!